Alabama Don

Don90349

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Don. I am hard of hearing and started learning ASL about 5 years ago. I am retired, but am very busy teaching the Bible in sign language. I am interesting in talking to anyone who is interested in the Bible.

Just to let you know that we can not discuss religion on the AD Forum. But you are welcome to discuss any other topic.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Enjoy reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Religion

I joined this forum to ask about starting a church for deaf and blind people.

Why are religion discussions not allowed?

Thanks for your response.

Why do people group deaf with the blind? Ugh...

Those two are total opposites and they cannot interact with each other for obvious reasons.

Because.

Because I have friends that fit into both those categories and have asked questions about this subject.

I certainly meant no disrespect, and I am sorry if I offended you.

I joined this forum to ask about starting a church for deaf and blind people.

Why are religion discussions not allowed?

Thanks for your response.

Because people have different beliefs and they fight.

Thank you

Thanks, and I understand.

I will continue my queries elsewhere.

Regards

Because people have different beliefs and they fight.

That is true in the religion forum here. We do argue and fight. What a battle. :(

Just to remind to add that we do have some Deafblinds here on the forum. But if it separate between the d/Deaf and Blind in their different perspective. Yeah, we would not get along well and also have different religion, too.

That is why Alex, our AD administrator had decided that he need to close the religion threads. Enough is enough.

Thank you

Thanks for the explanation.

We have some deaf and blind folks in our church who asked me about services for them, and that is how I ended up here.

They get along quite well and support each other in various ways.

I have emailed the administrators here, and asked to be removed from the forum, since I have only made a few posts.

Regards.

If you don't want to participate at AD just quit posting. You don't need to be removed.

Thanks for the explanation.

We have some deaf and blind folks in our church who asked me about services for them, and that is how I ended up here.

They get along quite well and support each other in various ways.

I have emailed the administrators here, and asked to be removed from the forum, since I have only made a few posts.

Regards.

From childhood or late dhh/b/lv? There's a difference....

Back