Al Gore accused of sexual misconduct

You cannot teach the politically ignorant. They refuse to learn. They just look for the "D" or "R" on the ballots. Anything else requires Uncle Billy Bob to decipher it for them.

or an "enlightened" liberal such as yourself :giggle:

or an "enlightened" liberal such as yourself :giggle:
A. I noticed you skipped over my comments on your "source"

B. I am not a Liberal, I am a middle of road. I vote both ways. Try it someday.

C. Compared to you, I certainly look enlightened.

D. You seem capable of doing 2 things: posting biased threads, and trolling. And you are not very good at either of them. Good luck spinning this editorial to support for your views.

A. I noticed you skipped over my comments on your "source"

B. I am not a Liberal, I am a middle of road. I vote both ways. Try it someday.

C. Compared to you, I certainly look enlightened.

D. You seem capable of doing 2 things: posting biased threads, and trolling. And you are not very good at either of them. Good luck spinning this editorial to support for your views.

Exactly ... troll my thread and call me the troller :giggle:

Nice little twist you got there billy bob.

Exactly ... troll my thread and call me the troller :giggle:
Don't shoot me, I am just the messenger.

Still waiting for your response to the article I posted here, the one you are using to start this thread. Are you waiting for one of the other Conservatives to cover your back?

"The only thing you will find in the middle of the road are dead animals and dumb Americans" - Anton Newcombe

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Theres-Nothing-Middle-Stripes-Armadillos/dp/0060929499]Amazon.com: There's Nothing in the Middle of the Road but Yellow Stripes and Dead Armadillos: A…[/ame]

Don't shoot me, I am just the messenger.

Still waiting for your response to the article I posted here, the one you are using to start this thread. Are you waiting for one of the other Conservatives to cover your back?

Why do I feel it isn't important to respond to your trolling attempts - from someone who claims to be a yellow stripe in the middle of the road?

ABC News reports that Portland, Oregon, law enforcement authorities have closed the case of a masseuse who claims to have been sexually assaulted in a hotel room by former Vice President Al Gore in 2006. After making the initial claim, the woman refused to cooperate with police, and insufficient evidence prompted the closing of the case four years later. An article on the People website stated that the woman was not seeking money, only "justice." However, the woman approached the National Enquirer last month with a request for $1 million for telling her story.

Al Gore is one of many political figures who has been involved in sex scandals that later proved to be nothing of the kind, or at least they weren't able to be proven. It begs the question: Can we keep calling it a sex scandal if there was no proof of sex, or sexual misconduct?

In 2004, the Political Star reported the presidential campaign of John Kerry was awash with allegations of infidelity. The allegation of an affair with journalist Alexandra Polier was denied by Kerry and later denied by Polier herself. While both parties denied any involvement, and no proof surfaced to indicate otherwise, the mere whiff of a sex scandal caused a media frenzy. We could only speculate on whether or not the alleged affair and the press surrounding it was a factor in Kerry losing the election, but it is quite common for rumors and allegations of impropriety to arise about a candidate when they are in the running for political office.

Nikki Haley is a prime example. The Huffington Post reported that the Republican candidate for governor of South Carolina spoke out about claims that she had an inappropriate relationship years ago with a political blogger, Will Folks. She stated that she had been faithful throughout her marriage, and called the allegation an attempt to derail her campaign. The claim came two weeks before the primary. The New York Times reports that Haley won the Republican nomination, despite the negative press she received regarding a possible inappropriate relationship with Folks. Folks had offered no proof whatsoever that would substantiate his claim.

This year also found President Barack Obama in the media spotlight following reports of a rendezvous with Vera Baker, a former US Senate campaign staffer. As reported by The Examiner, The National Enquirer broke the story of a cheating scandal involving President Obama, claiming to have video evidence. They have since retracted the claim of the existence of a video, according to Mediaite. The tabloid, which accurately reported the John Edwards affair, is now in jeopardy of returning to the rank of gossip rag without proof of their previous reports about President Obama and Baker.

Whatever the truth of these claims may be, the truth of the matter is that political elections and careers can be affected by the mere rumor of wrongdoing. And, once in the news, stories like this don't die easily.

You cannot teach the politically ignorant. They refuse to learn. They just look for the "D" or "R" on the ballots. Anything else requires Uncle Billy Bob to decipher it for them.

I'm afraid you're right.

Still waiting for a reply to the article I posted from the OP source.

244s7dc.jpg

"The only thing you will find in the middle of the road are dead animals and dumb Americans" - Anton Newcombe
Got it. "The only thing found on the side of the road is weeds and garbage" - Saywhatkid

Your article indicates that it hasn't been proven yet. I'll take a wait and see approach to this. He's not the first or the last to get accused. I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch.

If the media can make their allegations stick, I'll take notice.

Yep. Still unproven. Anyone can make an accusation. Get back to me when it has been proven. Seems like there were more than one accusation of infidelity and sexual misconduct proven against the repubs this year alone.:giggle:

Why do I feel it isn't important to respond to your trolling attempts - from someone who claims to be a yellow stripe in the middle of the road?

Of course you don't think it is important to respond to his post. You are trying to ignore it, as it made you look like the trolling dunce you are.:lol:

You know, this accusation against Gore has got to be Obama's fault. Wonder why it is taking so long for the resident Obama haters to come up with a spin on that one?

I love it when someone posts a slanderous thread, from a questionable source, claiming it as proof of "Liberal Armageddon". Then, when the source article is ripped apart, they fade out. Only replies I got were on a personal level; nothing related to the thread itself.

Still waiting for a response here. "chirp chirp"

I love it when someone posts a slanderous thread, from a questionable source, claiming it as proof of "Liberal Armageddon". Then, when the source article is ripped apart, they fade out. Only replies I got were on a personal level; nothing related to the thread itself.

Still waiting for a response here. "chirp chirp"

I'm afraid you'll have to wait with bated breath.

patting yourself on the back I see. :whistle:

Tell me ... exactly what makes you think you "ripped it into peices"?

When Bill lied to Congress, there was a lot of Liberal angst then too.

You know, this accusation against Gore has got to be Obama's fault. Wonder why it is taking so long for the resident Obama haters to come up with a spin on that one?
I had a political cartoon posted with Obama kicking a dog, but the Conserv-Crusaders filed complaints with the mods. My cartoon was removed, but not the thread hijackings, or this blatanly slanderous thread. *shrugs*

patting yourself on the back I see. :whistle:

Tell me ... exactly what makes you think you "ripped it into peices"?

The fact that I can dance on your article, dissect it, calling it false, and you never replied. It has sat there all day, bolded and in red, and it went ignored while you moved to other topics.

Oh, and: I before E, except after C.

Back