Airline Asks Passengers to Empty Bladders Before Boarding Flights

I don't have a diabetes but if I'm get on a plane, I tend to go pee sometimes. Oddly, if I'm on land, I don't pee so often. :hmm:

If water is running, then I gotta pee....if I go to the beach, then I gotta pee. Had it checked and my bladder is not falling out....

Maybe they outta' give out "Depends" to all the passengers!

Imagine the riot if two passengers got into a brawl because one needs to go to the john, and the other passenger won't tell him which number to announce. Hee hee

I don't really know how much of a difference it will make. :P Plus too, if there are flights from US/Canada to Japan, it will be difficult for passengers to hold it for the full 24 hour flight. Not pleasant to be holding pee for a day. If they don't want people to pee, they're also going to have to stop serving drinks.

And get sued for dehydrating their passengers.

I always pee on land because I hate airplane bathrooms and I also hate how flight attendants usually freak out when the blind passenger gets out of their seat. So I just avoid the situation altogether by using the bathroom before boarding. But gosh, what if I just had a coffee and I really need to go? :roll:

I always pee on land because I hate airplane bathrooms and I also hate how flight attendants usually freak out when the blind passenger gets out of their seat. So I just avoid the situation altogether by using the bathroom before boarding. But gosh, what if I just had a coffee and I really need to go? :roll:

Lol, I know the feeling. Imagine being stuck in a traffic jam after downing a black coffee and a bran muffin. Hellloooo!

:giggle: Well, hey, I came across a website teaching women how to pee standing up a couple of years ago! Google "woman pee standing up" and you will get a lot of hits. Even on "how to pee standing up" will work. Hee hee! :laugh2::laugh2:

How about a shave, haircut, waxing, and enema before take off? That would save a lot more weight.

What about traveling nude? That would save on weight and reduce security risks! (Except for the guys carrying bombs in their butts.)

Malaysian Terrorist Noordin M Top May Have Hidden Explosives in Anus - The Jakarta Globe

what about hearing aids , will we be told to take this off too?

What happen if we eat food or a have a drink while in flight , or do we get nothing to eat or drink!

:giggle: Well, hey, I came across a website teaching women how to pee standing up a couple of years ago! Google "woman pee standing up" and you will get a lot of hits. Even on "how to pee standing up" will work. Hee hee! :laugh2::laugh2:

I had a friend that did this , she drank a lot beer and had to pee real bad and we could not find a bathroom . I ask my friend how it she doing and she fine, she just pee on the sidewalk , she was wearing a dress pee! I could not believe it!

I had a friend that did this , she drank a lot beer and had to pee real bad and we could not find a bathroom . I ask my friend how it she doing and she fine, she just pee on the sidewalk , she was wearing a dress pee! I could not believe it!

I have a lady friend that does that on a regular basis.

I don't like using the airplane's toilet facilities, so I tend to try to do it before and after the flights. During these really long flights (7 to 14 hours long flights), I try to go to sleep so that I don't have to think about using the toilet.

Off the point: How about we start banning all luggages and carry ons. Then at each airport, they can set up shops to sell cheap clothes and stuff. Or force people to mail luggage to destinations! That would significantly lighten the weight. I think a lot of people don't realise that they can travel light and have everything they need. Nooo, they have to pack two big suitcases for a few days' worth of holiday.

All kidding aside, I have flown Ryanair numerous times and I never had any problems with Ryanair. They do allow people to go to the bathroom when inflight, and I haven't seen any coin-operated toilets just yet! They impose a 10 kg limit on carry-ons and I make sure my backpack containing all of my clothes and stuff are just under that and fit the overhead compartment. It's so nice to bring it on board and just walk off the plane without having to wait for the luggage at the collection. When I go on 3 weeks vacation, I pack only for one week and wash my clothes to be worn again.

The "pee dress" made me think of my ol' granny (bless her soul, she's deceased many years now)....back in those days, "bloomers" were hard to come by, and she only wore them on "special occasions"....other days, she always had on an old dress with an apron, no panties whatsoever! And several times a week, we walked the 5-mile hike to our Aunt's house, down a dirt road.....whenever she had to pee, she just straddled a ditch and let it go!

I can see how this could eventually become cost effective. 240 lbs is a bit over the avg weight of a single passenger. over time this could save lots of cash. But on a per flight situation it wont save hadrly anything. And in this day and age witht he high cost of everything we are all trying to save here and there no matter what the purchase is.

Back