AirAsia Flight QZ8501 with 162 on board goes missing on way to Singapore

poor things all can hope for their deaths quick..
Gatwick yesterday a plane could not land some problem,the pilot had to dump fuel for emergency landing took four hours..second time in a month this happen apparently all these things not uncommon

It's now a recovery operation….

:(

oh no.... :(

I saw on the news todays the poor families members got no warnings that
the news reporter on TV was going to show the bodies floating in the water and people started to collapse . How horrible . :( This is so tragic. I also heard 40 bodies were found so far.

I saw on the news todays the poor families members got no warnings that
the news reporter on TV was going to show the bodies floating in the water and people started to collapse . How horrible . :( This is so tragic. I also heard 40 bodies were found so far.
Yes, that was horrible!

Out respect to the families that just lost their love ones could you remove your comment ??? That giggle does not belong here !

Last edited:
Out respect to the families that just lost their love ones could you remove your comment ??? That giggle does not belong here !

Why do you keep quoting it? By doing so, you keep repeating the giggle. Otherwise it would be "lost" in the earlier pages of this thread.

yea it's best left ignored instead of dragging it on and making it a big issue.

I just heard that bodies have been found near where the plane disappeared.

My condolences to lost ones and their families. MH370 flight has not been found ever since. :(

At least these people have closure...horrible accident though....prayers for everyone suffering a loss.

Laura

The mourning of AirAsia flight victims

air%2Baisa.jpg

1. Schedule aircraft originally flew with Singapore's goal is at 7:20 pm on Sunday, December 28, 2014. However, management becomes advance schedule at 05:36, via electronic mail announcements sent to 155 passengers.

2. After takeoff, approximately 30 minutes of flight, manned aircraft pilot and copilot Remi irianto Emmanuel was asked to shift to the left as far as seven miles of track. "Demand it (shift left) has been confirmed and approved by ATC (Air Traffic Control) in Ujung Pandang and known by the ATC Jakarta," said General Manager of ATC Soekarno Hatta, Budi Hendro.

3. Shortly after that, the pilot again asked high-level changes to fly. Originally with a height of 32 thousand feet to 38 thousand feet. Demand it without reason. Though the new plane trip 50 nautical miles. At that time, the plane was in a position of authority limits ATC Makassar Makassar and Jakarta.

Source : Facts behind the crash AirAsia QZ 8501

No. Last I heard was a few days ago. They've been searching for the black boxes since. They still need to find the other one-- there's two of them.

I know there are two black boxes , I was hoping more bodies were found too

Last edited:
Back