Aim/yim

MMA fan

Reaction score
Any one have AIM or YIM? Here's my YIM screen name.... feel free to IM/PM me anytime... got_mud4x4.

Also I was wondering if any of you have quotes that have a personal meaning for ya'll?

I have a couple of quote but I'm not gonna list all of them... too long to list! But here are a few....

"All the talent in the world won't take you anywhere without your teammates."

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

I know, I know, I know those quotes might sound cheesy but I just like them. Anyone else have any quotes?

MMA Fan u can edit your profile on USER CP to add your AIM/YIM :P but it's cool that u want some1 to chat with ;) other u can always use PM to send a message to whoever u want to say hi :)

Hey MMA fan
Forgot to mention as Welcome to Ad and enjoy this site. Anyway, umm u mentioned got_mud4x4 Hope u dont mean by getting ladies into mud wrestling :rofl: joking.. Btw do u have 4 x 4 truck?

PurrMeow

PurrMeow said:
Hey MMA fan
Forgot to mention as Welcome to Ad and enjoy this site. Anyway, umm u mentioned got_mud4x4 Hope u dont mean by getting ladies into mud wrestling :rofl: joking.. Btw do u have 4 x 4 truck?

PurrMeow

Yes I have a 4x4 Wrangler Jeep and I do go mudding.

I don't have yahoo, but I have AIM and MSN. My handle is listed under my username, soooo...anyone who wishes to contact me has full capability of doing so.

I can't guarantee I'll respond, though. *snicker snort* ;)

MMA fan said:
No one has quotes? :confused:

In my signature-- i have the quote--- :)

I know I haven't changed since Valentine's Day is over now *rme*I will change later when I have time--- too busy working a lot

I don't mind that I give my sn of aim, others out to everyone on post ..Unfortunately I Rather not do that... Becuz, CUZ, cuz.. I dislike anonymouses who would annony me on aim, msn, yahoo, on and on without my space time.. anonymouses sometime ask me most ridiculious questions which I was not appericate that.. that's why I not rather to put my sn on this.. I give it to people (as such old skool, workers, relatives, friends on lists) only I know.... Some people could PM me by this alldeaf for good enough, is not it? :D

Back