AIM from AD members

Aphrodite

Reaction score
I rarely get any AIMs from AD members here, but - recently - someone IMed me saying that this person found my name on AD and wanted to talk about something. I was like uh-uh, and asked for the name on AD. And I checked it out - this person signed up last March and never POSTED anything here...

Seems there r peeps who bother to come here, not to post, and try to AIM people. The conversation is kinda of like an eye-sore... and I am trying to get this clear w this person. Gosh...

Have it happened to you before?

it happened to me one time when a AD imded me but didn't want to tell me who he is so I decided to remove my AIM sn from this site ;) otherwise if anyone of u want to chat with me for REAL just PM me.. no excuses to say hi and give me a stupid awkward silence :roll:

I got one IM on AIM from an ADv2 member. That person has been terminated from using AD. He didn't get terminated cuz he IM'ed me, but cuz he started shit with MANY people.

This person is talking that he don't like to use ASL and all of that.

Ah.

Hope I will get a good IM someday from someone else. LOL. Just kidding.

I know what you mean. I've had it happen to me before. They IM me trying to strike up a converstation. We have nothing to talk about and then I found out that they never posted, nor have they even registered either. Grr!

:eek: that is scary... I guess this site attraches stalkers to pest on new people ;)

I got an IM from a 17 yr. old girl that didnt post here at all, and she wanted to know if I had a girlfriend. I was like WTF. I blocked her. Ever since then, I never got any more IMs (strange ones), but I do talk on AIM with a couple of AD2 members.

Back