AIG gets 85 BILLION Dollar Bailout by Gov't.

Wasn't there doubt cast upon the tax "rebates" when some people felt that the money would be spent on cheap, plastic crap made in China, Japan, and other countries? Imagine a bunch of people running around with hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Corporate welfare and "tax rebates" . . . sounds like throwing money at a problem and hoping it'd go away.

Secretary's Act is downright criminal! It reads in part "Decisions by the Secretary pursuant to the authority of this Act are non-reviewable and committed to agency discretion, and may not be reviewed by any court of law or any administrative agency."
What?????
Dirty Secret Of The Bailout: Thirty-Two Words That None Dare Utter

More and more people are protesting in the streets over this, but they're plumb out of luck. Sigh.

Billion dollar bailout by Gov't that make me wondering if actually, there will be grow robbers who rob the bank's money possible after economy never get better in few months-2 years around. Few months ago, I recall that people were angry with banks, because they refuse to lend nor let accounts take large money like $200,000.00 something. (I am not sure the specify issue) because they already invest/ deposit their large money i.e. 200,000 or more in bank.

Actually, when it comes to insuring your money *,*

you are insured about to 100k per vesting. ie:

My spouse and I= insured for 100k
My spouse and I w/ child #1 as POD= another $100k
My spuse and our child# 2 as POD= another $100k

and so forth. Therefore, you are insured for over 100k, (even if it is the same bank) It is all in the titling of the accounts

FYI: I have been in banking a llllllooooongggg time :)

Back