Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
OVER 15 INCHES OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck in my house all day because the snow plow got stuck in the middle of the road right infront of my house so there is like a 3 foot pile of snow right out of my drive way which is keeping me from leaving my house! we can't even get to our cars without sinking into huge piles of snow it's going to drive me insane AHHHHH!!!!

Sounds fun! Comparing being stuck in middle of Hurricane or Tornado!

OVER 15 INCHES OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck in my house all day because the snow plow got stuck in the middle of the road right infront of my house so there is like a 3 foot pile of snow right out of my drive way which is keeping me from leaving my house! we can't even get to our cars without sinking into huge piles of snow it's going to drive me insane AHHHHH!!!!

Ouch!!! I heard Ill have maybe 3 to 6 inches from tonight till tmw all day. I hate snow, sometimes I love it. Weird huh?

You keep the snow! I don't want any more here! Yea the plow can be rude cuz plow the snow and block our driveway! UGH!!

YIKES hate to be stuck in the house

ooohhhh whew they plow out the snow then ZOOM out lalal
haha

Is that one of the reason why the gas price going up? Anyway, heh...Here in Texas, it's warm, 75, and sunny. Lovin' it. lol

Is that one of the reason why the gas price going up? Anyway, heh...Here in Texas, it's warm, 75, and sunny. Lovin' it. lol
Ummm Nooo............ and sure it's warm and sunny there but can you go sledding and skiing and snow mobling???????? huh huh?????

AHh I have been snowed in.. abuot a good foot of snow or so.. did shovel the porch plus the ramp & deck.. will do the snowclearing tomorrow morning as I think there might be some more snow later on tonite.. so best to wait till morning and do the clearing.. ahh.... but it fun to play in the snow.. lol.

AHh I have been snowed in.. abuot a good foot of snow or so.. did shovel the porch plus the ramp & deck.. will do the snowclearing tomorrow morning as I think there might be some more snow later on tonite.. so best to wait till morning and do the clearing.. ahh.... but it fun to play in the snow.. lol.

maybe if we get snow tonight we will have a school day tommorrow

100_1253.jpg

Front of the house.

100_1250.jpg

The Fish pond

100_1248.jpg

Looking off my deck towards the lake

100_1256.jpg

The picture perfect post card(off my other porch towards back )

Back