Ahhh!

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
:mad2: there are no fucking
lastpost.gif
on your left side...loook at big circle...i want it on bec it led me where last post i already see. i demand it back

Attachments

• fuck.jpg
    fuck.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 94
i know on ur right side, there are last post, but it led me very LASTEST one...i don't want it, i want just simple last post where i already see and i leave...come back and click it to where last post i see...i want it.

I must agree with you, Vvti, but you have a strong demanding attidute for that. I dislike that kind of attidute.

Alex, may we have that iron back so I can click on to the first unread message then go from there, please? Thank you.

I have difficult to find the lastest post I want to read.
mad.gif

Last edited:
Originally posted by t e d d y
I don't understand what u want? :dunno:

Just wait and see if Alex knows what we're talking about. :) If not, then we'll do our best to explain the situation. :D

Are you guys saying that when you come in AllDeaf and check for unread posts, there are no icons on the left?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Are you guys saying that when you come in AllDeaf and check for unread posts, there are no icons on the left?

yes thats what i think theyre saying -- u know the last post read finish and want to read the next post that was new after the last post that has already been read -- i think thats what theyre trying to explain :dunno: if thats what u guys meant qq

yes, you guys...

geez, my attitudes aren't count...it's just fuckin' joke...so ya all chill...

yes, about post icon..i need it! :D

Originally posted by VamPyroX

Yes, that's it. I always use that icons to go to the first unread message in that thread then go from there to the last message.

When I click on the icon next to the member name on the right, I have to scroll back up to see where I left off. It's a hassle.

Originally posted by ChelEler
Yes, that's it. I always use that icons to go to the first unread message in that thread then go from there to the last message.

When I click on the icon next to the member name on the right, I have to scroll back up to see where I left off. It's a hassle.
:werd:

I understand what you're talking about now. I'll refer this to Alex. Thanks.

Back