ahhh i realized it's hard to meet new deafs girls.

I lived in Montana for a couple months a few years ago when working with ASL Films and I didn't meet any Deaf people. You're probably going to have to learn to like hearing people who can sign or develop a close, personal relationship with your hand.

You could also move somewhere where there are more options like Florida, DC, Austin, or California. Why did you move to Montana anyway?

there are some deafs ppls in missoula and great falls... i know about it.. i graduated in great falls school, MSDB 2005

How many deaf people are there in Montana? Like 20?

This is a serious question.

ASL programs in schools and communities are probably full of deaf girls.

good question... i would say 30 to 40 ppls.. but. there are some ppls i havent met in montana lots...

ok, I'm new whats ASL Films ?

Mark Wood is a well known Deaf producer. He made several movies including the critically acclaimed "Gerald" and "Legend of the Mountain Man" and most recently, "Black Sand". Mark's business is called ASL Films. Look it up. :lol:

Mark Wood is a well known Deaf producer. He made several movies including the critically acclaimed "Gerald" and "Legend of the Mountain Man" and most recently, "Black Sand". Mark's business is called ASL Films. Look it up. :lol:

Was he also the producer of the Wrong Game? I loved that movie :)

Cool. I think he also made another movie, Forget-Me-Not. I've seen Wrong Game and The Legend of Mountain Man. I keep missing the other ones. I've been deaf all my life so it was so cool to see movies in full sign. My boyfriend was clueless, though. :lol:

What are you talking about I'm a girl and I just went deaf :giggle: sorry (its soo true thou)

Cool. I think he also made another movie, Forget-Me-Not. I've seen Wrong Game and The Legend of Mountain Man. I keep missing the other ones. I've been deaf all my life so it was so cool to see movies in full sign. My boyfriend was clueless, though. :lol:

There are a TON of Deaf movies. Have you seen Autism Unveiled? If you haven't, get to it!

Back