Ahh......

MMA fan

Reaction score
Ahh..... :( I've been dating this girl for the last 2 years but in the last couple of months... things have just gone downhill. We have been trying very hard to work things bout but.... its DIFFICULT. :( I just feel like she doesn't want to try anymore... I feel like she doesn't even want to see or talk to me anymore. I try -- I page her and go to her house but every time she sees me she seems to get annoyed.... she doesn't even want me around her friends... I think she's ashamed of me now. :( All I can think of is..maybe its time to give up? Or should I keep trying?

"The Bachelor Express leaves for Mt. Bachelorhood in 5 minutes..... ALLLLL ABOARD!!!"

I wonder.... should I buy a one way ticket? .....hmm....? :(

Did you talk to her and try to find out what's wrong? Communication is important. If she refuses to work with you, then that's her problem cuz you are trying.

Why is the girl ashamed of you? is that because you're deaf or what?...

Vampy is right, communication is important, have you tried to talk to her and find out what is really going on....

If she doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore, it would be best to let her go, meaning she may not be the " one " for you, I'm sorry :(

but I'm sure there is someone out there for you, just have to keep looking for that special one, hang in there :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Why is the girl ashamed of you? is that because you're deaf or what?...

Vampy is right, communication is important, have you tried to talk to her and find out what is really going on....

If she doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore, it would be best to let her go, meaning she may not be the " one " for you, I'm sorry :(

but I'm sure there is someone out there for you, just have to keep looking for that special one, hang in there :hug:
Yep... here's one thing I always say to my friends:

"There's plenty of fishes in the ocean."

Hey ya'll... thanks for the words of encouragement! Really means a lot to me.

Back