ahem...LADIES ONLY...

C

coloravalanche

Ok Ladies...Let's discuss few things about ourselves...

Questions is:

1) What product of razor do you buy for shave your legs?

I have been buying different types of razor products..It drives me nuts that I can't chose the right product for my legs! Right now, Im using purple razor..but unfortunately I threw the box away..cant remmy the name of it.. :dunno:

2) Do you use single, double or triple razor?
I like triple the best! :D

3) Do you shave your legs everyday, once a week, or every other 2 or 3 days?
I shave every two or three days a week..

4) How many seasons do you tend to shave your legs? and Why?
I shave in 3 seasons a year..not during the winter time...it's too :cold: outside...it makes my legs real dry and sensitive..so I do shave once or twice a month during winter time..:lol:

5) Does your legs grow fast or slow?
My legs between knee and ankles..they grow in between fast and slow like medium..but top of my legs between hip and knee..they grow very SLOW..weird, isn't it?

6) Do you like to show off with your legs when you wear shorts? (Im not talking about ego - Im talking about proud of your legs - not ashamed to show it)

I love to wear shorts! I am proud to show my legs..:lol: I admit I can not wear jean during summer time...it will cause rashes all over my body and legs...it's terrible..Im allergic to heat...that's why I have to wear short, sandles and strip shirt for 24/7...

7) What type of product do you wish it would've improved?

I noticed some of cheap razors last and expensive razors last..or both dont last...I wish the company would've improve these products... :dunno: What do you think?

Let's be open with each others...share with our opinions...don't worry about what men think or say..:lol:

coloravalanche said:

Questions is:

I have been buying different types of razor products..It drives me nuts that I can't chose the right product for my legs! Right now, Im using purple razor..but unfortunately I threw the box away..cant remmy the name of it.. :dunno:

I shave in 3 seasons a year..not during the winter time...it's too :cold: outside...it makes my legs real dry and sensitive..so I do shave once or twice a month during winter time..:lol:

My legs between knee and ankles..they grow in between fast and slow like medium..but top of my legs between hip and knee..they grow very SLOW..weird, isn't it?

I love to wear shorts! I am proud to show my legs..:lol: I admit I can not wear jean during summer time...it will cause rashes all over my body and legs...it's terrible..Im allergic to heat...that's why I have to wear short, sandles and strip shirt for 24/7...

I noticed some of cheap razors last and expensive razors last..or both dont last...I wish the company would've improve these products... :dunno: What do you think?

Let's be open with each others...share with our opinions...don't worry about what men think or say..:lol:

Triple Razor
I shave everyday
I shave my legs everyday throughout the winter time if it gets dry I put lotion on to make it smooth and keep it from getting dry!
I haven't notice it beccause I shave it everyday... I think it all grows the same..
I can wear pants throughout the summer, but I perfer wearing shorts in the summer time. Pants does not give me a rash or anything like that..
You have to buy razor very often anyways since if you want it to work right. Razor does get dull at times it all depends on a person leg.

First of all I don't care what mens say about it... It's not there buisness or anything.. If they don't like it they can get a life! The only person will see my leg is either my boyfriend or hubby!! Thats it period!

It's alright I don't mind sharing it with you!!

Have a good day!!

I use gillation (sp) for women razor and it's triple.. I love it.. I also use the shave cream. I shave it every other day and after that I put lotion on it. I have no problems with it. :)

I use triple shaver. I forget the brand name. I shave my legs 3 time a week. I use body liqurd soap to shave. I dont need shave gels. I cannot stand the bar soap because they cause my skin too dry. I rather use body liqurd soap. I refuse try hot wax or waxing because too painful to remove hairs.

I've used hot wax, and it didn't hurt. It lasts a lot longer than shaving. Waxing lasts for weeks but shaving is for only a couple days.

I wear shorts only at the beach or at home. I don't like to show my varicose veins to the public.

Quote:

Venus and other one I can't remmy. Damn darn those refill are EXPENISVE!!!

Quote:
I like triple the best!

Quote:
I am gonna try to shave every another day from now till fall when I am wearing shorts/skirt

Quote:
All year around

Quote:
from my ankle to knee...grow fast upper leg to near thing (sp) slow

Quote:
6) Do you like to show off with your legs when you wear shorts? (Im not talking about ego - Im talking about proud of your legs - not ashamed to show it)

no I don't show off. I don't like wearing pants in summer.

Quote:

wish there's product that we don't shave so often!

Let's be open with each others...share with our opinions...don't worry about what men think or say..

never shaved! Lucky gal am I ! Ding Dong. Got some guys saying nice soft legs and didnt notice the hair on my legs until I told them, that good because I never shaved. They thought I was joking! Heck not, Im not joking. Then they ..........

LUCKY ASS!!!

quiet gal said:
never shaved! Lucky gal am I ! Ding Dong. Got some guys saying nice soft legs and didnt notice the hair on my legs until I told them, that good because I never shaved. They thought I was joking! Heck not, Im not joking. Then they ..........

Err... I guess I should answer this in the format the thread creator requested:

1) I use the Venus Vibrance razor. I've found it gives me a closer shave and the battery lasts a couple of months so cost isn't really an issue. The venus line of razor refills are all interchangeable so I buy the regular refills and save a little bit of money there.

2) Venus uses triple blade, which I prefer.

3) I shave every day or every other, depending on necessity and time.

4) I shave year round. Otherwise the regrowth drives me insane and people'll think I have fleas, scratching my legs all day.

5) Lamentably, my leg hair grows fast. I like to joke that I get a five o'clock shadow.

6) The only people I preen for are myself and the boyfriend.

7) I'd like to discover a wax that truly is easy to use and doesn't make a mess everywhere.

Quattro for Women

It's four...

My legs, I would say maybe twice times in a month because they are grow VERY SLOWLY. And Im glad that when my legs get hair grow which they are so soft!

Whole of year because I must shave them!

Whole of them are SLOWLY! And love my legs' hair becuase it's so soft!

I love to wearing the skirts, I dont care about people think of my legs, I let them feeling the air :giggle:

I wish they can sell the Laser Hair(that wont grow hair even again) which we can buy one for maybe few dollars then laser any hair on body then they wouldnt grow up again, I knew that doctors do have that but EXNESPIVE!

coloravalanche said:

Questions is:

i am allergic to heat also make my legs and ankle swollen

i shave any kind of razors lol

i dont like to shave my legs because its kinda of dry my legs so easily eventho if i use lotion. so i decided to wax my legs and its the best because it last much longer than shaving! less cut! :) beside i like the feeling of warm/hot wax applying on my legs! love it!

Venus with wide grip and I like to use shaving gels for women with it. but soap will do to.

Fuzzy

I tested with shaving cream for first time in years...HATED it!!! It cut my skin and said "f*ck it!" and went back to use Contiontior! Ahh much better after using the contiontior. :)

Back