Age-Difference

umm.. i've dated both ends of the spectrum LOL.. I think age is just a number.

I have dated guys that were 10 years older than me, I dated a guy that was 2 years younger, both of them were very immature..

My ex-husband was 2 years older than me. My current boyfriend is 4 years younger than me.. My stepmom is 9 years older than my dad, my stepfather is 10 years older than my mom I think.. my sister is, I believe, 7 years younger than her girlfriend. So, I really don't see a problem with age..

Like many posters said.. Love is more important than age :)

my dad is older than my mom but my dad is born in 1952 and my mom is born in 1958 that makes me so stange for me but my dad will become 55 years old this nov so my dad is 54 years old and my mom is now 48 will become 49 this August but we dont have big party this nov for my dad's birthday dues my grandma having strokes but we will having quite day as low profiles.So my parents makes so OLD! that why and getting changes as lifes

my boyfriend is older than mine because he around in his 30's i think so but im 25 years old and i will become 26 years old on may so im still as young! im really like older man not over 40's hell no!

umm.. i've dated both ends of the spectrum LOL.. I think age is just a number.

I have dated guys that were 10 years older than me, I dated a guy that was 2 years younger, both of them were very immature..

My ex-husband was 2 years older than me. My current boyfriend is 4 years younger than me.. My stepmom is 9 years older than my dad, my stepfather is 10 years older than my mom I think.. my sister is, I believe, 7 years younger than her girlfriend. So, I really don't see a problem with age..

Like many posters said.. Love is more important than age :)

Yea as long it s reasonable within 1 to 20 yrs. Come on. For people who said they dont care as long it s love, would you date someone who is close or the same age as your grandparents ? HELL NO.

Look what happen to Ann Nicole Smith. Everyone bashed her for get marrying to 90 + yrs old million man. So i dont think it is love but money/security if you re getting involved with someone who is 50 + years old than you.

Age doesn't matter and it is just number. My boyfriend and a father of my daughter is the same age as me. We both are 29 years old, but he is 6 months older than me.
The love is the key.

my mom is 60+. no thannnnnk. lol
do you? o:
I don't mean for a woman to be 60 years old.

The oldest anyone can be before having kids is 18 years of age. So, add 18 years to your age... that's someone who is old enough to be your mom.

When I was a senior in high school, one of my classmates started dating a 30 year old man. We all thought he was old and gross to be dating such an "OLD" man. Well, at our 10 year renunion, my classmated and the same guy were there. They had been happily married since they got married during the summer after our high school graduation. We were all :jaw: cuz we thought he was a pervert who was robbing the cradle. LOL!

For me..age doesnt matter but I am not sure if I would date a 70+ year old man. Never know but since I am married to a man 2 years younger than me the chances of me hooking up with someone that much older than me are very slim. :giggle:

age is just number # I dated with older and younger men as long as they are legally adults ...:ty:

Age isn't matter to me, love is matter to me. Im only 22 years old and Im dating with my Sequoias, he's only 30 years old. I once dated with a guy who is in his 40's. It's so. As long as there's love ;)

Would you date someone old enough to be your mom?

here's a tricky question: If you're gay, you once slept with somebody whose now is dating your mom... how do you feel about that? I'm not joking...

I don't mean for a woman to be 60 years old.

The oldest anyone can be before having kids is 18 years of age. So, add 18 years to your age... that's someone who is old enough to be your mom.

I think 15 yrs is nearly enough to be mom. I have know few friends how have mom/dad is 15 yrs apart to their children.

so, I think 16+ apart would be offical to saying "enough to be your mom or dad".

I think 15 yrs is nearly enough to be mom. I have know few friends how have mom/dad is 15 yrs apart to their children.

so, I think 16+ apart would be offical to saying "enough to be your mom or dad".
I know that 15 to 16 years of age would be "old enough", but I'm talking legal-wise.

My real mom is 15 years older than me, but I usually say 18 as a label of being "old enough to be my mom".

here's a tricky question: If you're gay, you once slept with somebody whose now is dating your mom... how do you feel about that? I'm not joking...
I would feel funny.

Of course, how old would that gay partner be before he went after my mom?

I am over 4 years older than my husband and this May we will be happily married for 4 years. When people looked at us, they often times thought my husband was older than me. They always were surprised when we told them I'm that much older than him and I would jokily tell them that my husband is my "baby." :kiss:

I know that 15 to 16 years of age would be "old enough", but I'm talking legal-wise.

My real mom is 15 years older than me, but I usually say 18 as a label of being "old enough to be my mom".

My mom is barely 18 years older than me. It is nice to have a young mom at the age I am now cuz my best friend's mom is battling for her life. My best friend is the same age as me and her mom is in her 70s while mine is only 53 years old. I can do a lot with my mom now.

dont matter but I do some against with girl under 20'sh date with man who over 50ish!!! or other ..... its sickso!!!! :):):):)

The girl I'm interested in is 5 years younger than me... but she's still cute. :)

Back