Age-Difference

ClearSky

Reaction score
What do you think about couples with large age-difference? Do you know someone personally that works for them? What's their age-difference? Do you think age doesn't matter for some people?

Yea it may matter because if there is so such gap in both person's ages , i.e 50 years. then they would have nothing in common or talk about.

I would say 20 yrs or less is better for couple.

umm.. it depends.. one of my friend is married and is 19 years younger than her husband and they are happily married for over 8 years now. They believe love is important than age. In my experience when I was early in 20's and been in relationship with 40 years old guy but it didn't work out because he is childish not mature enough. It depends on maturity on ages. I had seen some older adults are inmature and things didn't work out.

I don't think it really matters... as long as they aren't old enough to be another's father, mother, etc.

My dad is 3 days older than my mom.

I am 3 years older than my ex-girlfriend.

I agree with the second post. For SOME people it doesn't matter, I know people with as much as a (I'm not even kidding) 50 year difference! I know another couple with a 25 year difference, and one with a 16 year difference... but of course that might now work for everybody.

Ages doesn't matter to me...

Me and My husband are 13 years apart... I am 32 and he is 48.. No big deal.. We are madly in love, married for 5 years and we have adorable son together... Age is NO big deals and I don't care... But Love comes first...

Age doesnt matter. What is inside our hearts really matter. My boyf. and I are close to 8 years apart. We didnt care about that, we love each other so deeply. Age is no difference. It is the HEART and SOUL. :ily:

no matter what ages for me but im 25 years old and my boyfriend is older than mine.

I'm see someone who is 6 years older than me. I love old woman... not that old. whoop?

Depend on people who prefer their own limit age not only but I know it's no matter age is but it's up to them who want own limit age or date any oldest or younger depend on their's feel prefer age ;)

My sister married a man who is 29 yrs older then her. My cousin's exh is 3 yrs younger then her. My man is 5 yrs younger then me. No matter it the communication, trust, love and respect. that what count!!!

My grandma is 4 months older then her husband. I was surprised but they have been married for almost 47 yrs. :D

My husband is 7 yrs older than me. My cousin is 43 and his wife is 26 and they are expecting a 3rd child. It matters about love not ages.

I myself, doesn't think age is matter. I have seen some have like 20 yrs apart are happily married. The key is communication covers everything with genuine love for one another.

Back