Afterhours.

Dark-Half

Reaction score
Suck. My msn list - everyones sleeping like normal people. Nothing's good on tellie, none of the forums I go to are active... I'm bored, I know there's more night people out there somewhere... I must find them!!! Thats if I don't die of boredom.... Boo, maybe I should take sleeping pills or take up WoW again.

Got any DVDs to watch?

I've got over 500 DVDs and a shitload of video games. ;)

Go out and paint the town red?

I'd say you should try to wake everyone in the neighborhood up. :rl: then play dumb and yell at them that you're trying to sleep.

Hm o_o late night I usually prefer to just chat with people. I started a new file on star ocean: ss and got bored. Nothing good was on tellie either and I couldn't go out to socialize with anyone because I haven't in like 6 years and I live 10 miles in the middle of nowhere. I'm working on my drivers licsence and moving out. At least I know one really will fall through eventually. Oh.. and my closest neighbor is 2 miles away lmfao...

Hm o_o late night I usually prefer to just chat with people. I started a new file on star ocean: ss and got bored. Nothing good was on tellie either and I couldn't go out to socialize with anyone because I haven't in like 6 years and I live 10 miles in the middle of nowhere. I'm working on my drivers licsence and moving out. At least I know one really will fall through eventually. Oh.. and my closest neighbor is 2 miles away lmfao...

Wow I understand how you felt about living in the country.. The social life in the country is not really good like the city.

I thought I was going to give you some advices to stay away from being bored, like playing the games, but you said you prefer to chat... I am not sure how to suggest, but enter a chat room? Sign other forums that have same your interest? I am a member of other 2 forums, a greatestjournal, and the myspace, and the emails, also I enjoy to surfing around the internet about the news, sciences, religions, etc.

I am definitely not a morning person! I am very deadly night person, but I understand, it's hard to have social while being a night person..

Suck. My msn list - everyones sleeping like normal people. Nothing's good on tellie, none of the forums I go to are active... I'm bored, I know there's more night people out there somewhere... I must find them!!! Thats if I don't die of boredom.... Boo, maybe I should take sleeping pills or take up WoW again.

I suggest Klonopin. :D

t105404f.jpg

You are lucky to live in a country no matter what. You can travel both sides. If you get in a "trouble" something, you can go back to your home so that you feel safe. Nothing is safe anywhere, but a least living in the country which isn't bad. I am sure that in one day, a girl will love you because of the country. You know the rest of it.

Playing on a video game is not worth. Life is short. Is there a nice town with interesting shopping in a couple of miles away from your house? It is a similar idea of the town that I went is Northampton, Mass. It is pretty far from my house. This place has a good social, meet new friends, and good restaurants.

Holy shit!

My friend has about that many DVDs (probably has more now) and I would often borrow them! It's like a library!
Yeah, 1/3 of them are television shows. They take up a lot of space... especially Stargate: SG-1. :)

Dark-Half, I'm just only joking with you about the Klonopin, ;)

I seriously have no idea what it is, but now that you claim it's a joke my guess shifts from sleeping aid to anti-depressiant that renders you giddy and horny?

As for my social life.. I'm working on that =/ time is the issue =d.

I suggest Klonopin. :D

t105404f.jpg

Oh, God, not Klonopin!! I have a friend that was prescribed Klonopin for restless leg syndrome, and he turned into a class A ass hole while he was on it.:giggle: He finally stopped taking it because he said he would rather be unable to sleep than loose all his friends!

You are probably going to :rifle: me for this one, cuz its a very mom thing to say, but how about reading a good book?

Holy shit! My friend has about that many DVDs (probably has more now) and I would often borrow them! It's like a library!

I have VHS library  300 (actually 100 tapes  3 movies each heh)  and building a DVD library now.. 

Oh, God, not Klonopin!! I have a friend that was prescribed Klonopin for restless leg syndrome, and he turned into a class A ass hole while he was on it.:giggle: He finally stopped taking it because he said he would rather be unable to sleep than loose all his friends!

You are probably going to :rifle: me for this one, cuz its a very mom thing to say, but how about reading a good book?

Lol... >.> SCARY! Frankly I'd rather just be able to keep my hours straight. There's much more to do in the day time and I feel terrible physically if i stay up all night and sleep all day. I'm thinking some sort of hardcore knockout pill that I just take when I -need- to sleep and can't because of my mind being overly active.

Lol... >.> SCARY! Frankly I'd rather just be able to keep my hours straight. There's much more to do in the day time and I feel terrible physically if i stay up all night and sleep all day. I'm thinking some sort of hardcore knockout pill that I just take when I -need- to sleep and can't because of my mind being overly active.

You must be depressed. How old are you? Just forget the pills for now.

Do you do normally exercise? If not, that's it. Your body needs some strength like more walking, keep you busy outside cutting branches, sweeping the outdoor floor, etc. You will more likely have a good sleep. Do you have a tractor?

Did you wash your bed sheets & pillow case once a week or two weeks? Did you wash your face before you go to bed? Don't ask me why - I know they are silly questions. You will be surprised.

Dark-Half, are you having a difficult time sleeping due to recently having CI surgery? I myself am a night owl & I go to bed anywhere from midnight-4 am. It all depends on how early I got up & what I did during the day. It sucks at times.

But since CI surgery, I have noticed it's a bit harder for me to get any sleep due to the pain, especially the first week, then now it's been 'cause of Tinnitus. :/

I usually use the internet before I'm ready for bed as what helps me is to read the forums or chat until I am ready to head to bed. =)

Since you mention sleeping pills, what ones have you been trying or will try? I've tried an OTC sleep aid and tried Melotin [spelling?] it's a herbal supplement which is meant to you sleep & to help your body regulate sleep. But it doesn't help me at all so I no longer use that. Maybe I didn't try long enuf? I dunno. Only used it for like 2-3 wks and gave up.

How is your CI working so far? :)

Back