After the breaking up.....

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you recover from a major break-up? We’ve all been there I am sure....

How do you react after the break-up do you move on or hang onto him or her?

I believe....
Breaking up with someone you love is one of the most painful situations you ever have to face.. But, it isn't worth to hurt yourself or begging him back into a relationship with you.

Some People get over it quickier because, some fell out of love with that person some times like that aren't meant to be. but sometimes the other person still hurting what can you do?

Ah after a nasty break-up, i moved on by to be with my friends, went out to many places also had a good friend to heard me out and talked about it helped me a lot to recovered from the break-up

yea it been hard on me and i already moved on yea.. i feel better since i broke up with my ex so i can start new life and i will not worry abt ex in past.. anyway.. :)

Yeah...best thing to do after a break up is to try and spend some time figuring out what went wrong in your previous relationship. What expectations do you now have in a new boyfriend/girlfriend? What would you like now that you didn't have before? What do you think is expected of you as a partner?

People break up for a lot of reasons, in my opinion. Love is one thing. Sex another. Money. Trust. Fighting. Kids. No Chemistry. The list goes on and on. So...there's lots to think about...but no point in rushing into another relationship until you've had time to think about the one you just came out of. You kinda need to spend time healing yourself before you can feel ready to "commit" to another. Make sense?

Malfoyish said:
Yeah...best thing to do after a break up is to try and spend some time figuring out what went wrong in your previous relationship. What expectations do you now have in a new boyfriend/girlfriend? What would you like now that you didn't have before? What do you think is expected of you as a partner?

People break up for a lot of reasons, in my opinion. Love is one thing. Sex another. Money. Trust. Fighting. Kids. No Chemistry. The list goes on and on. So...there's lots to think about...but no point in rushing into another relationship until you've had time to think about the one you just came out of. You kinda need to spend time healing yourself before you can feel ready to "commit" to another. Make sense?
MALFOYISH, Absolutely Yes, I Do honestly agree with you of sayings. If Someone broke up, need to thinking and look back what cause in the previous relationship's mistake, etc till your emotions and thoughts is recovery first before you go back with this or find new lover in his/her big step. etc.. you know.. like i did stay single for 9 years and half after divorce. so I did stay to focus on my personal issues and looked back in the perivous relationship mistake I made on the prior first list till my scene is clear! my personal and mental was healed already and I ready to find the commit relationship. I found someone. :) I aint judge on peoples.. depend on their various cases. I hope their issues will be solve and heal as soon! :)

My advice you don't running into another lover quickly after you broke up with perivous relationship. till your relationship is over and make you clearly solution, then go for your own move with life! Good luck!

Overall, it depends on the couple. There is no definite solution to recovering from a break-up.
Cheri said:
How do you recover from a major break-up?
I just took it easy and didn't go announcing our break-up immediately. It was more of a "need-to-know" basis for me. If anyone asked, I'd tell them. Other than that, I just took it easy and let nature take its course.
Cheri said:
How do you react after the break-up do you move on or hang onto him or her?
I moved on. It was hard on me a bit because I loved her. However, I just took it easy and didn't dwell on it too much. As time went by, I was able to think about my decision and feel better about it.
Cheri said:
Some People get over it quickier because, some fell out of love with that person some times like that aren't meant to be. but sometimes the other person still hurting what can you do?
I never fell out of love with my ex-girlfriend. It was the things that happened in our relationship that I didn't feel ready for.

Loving somebody and breaking somebody up is very TOUGH....

All I m saying.. Getting in the Love is NOT easy... somebody will not ever want to move on.. somebody will go crazy.... somebody want to die for this person what person had loved.

yikes......

Wish I could help, but I'm feeling the hurt right now myself. Could use advice on it. See my posts elsewhere for more detail....

*pokes CoolieFroggie * :wave:

After experiencing many breakups, I now truly believe in this saying " Time heals." Having a support system helps yes but time really heals everything.

Each time there is a breakup, I leave behind a piece of my heart but I would rather have loved and lost than never loved at all.

:gpost: Beautifully Meg! :ily:

There gotta be some heartbreaking in our lives, but time heals up our wounds in our heart and learn from our mistakes and hopefully we do not have to repeat the same mistakes. We are all humans anyways. ha!

one of my favorite quote: Love begin with a smile ends with a tear. :mrgreen:

Back