after 2007 years later, James Cameron found Jesus Christ and his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
James Cameron has found Jesus Christ, Literally | /Film

The director claims that he has scientific proof that Jesus Christ was never resurrected. At a New York press conference on Monday, Cameron will reveal three coffins, supposedly those of Jesus of Nazareth, his mother Mary and Mary Magdalene. While filming his new documentary with Simcha Jacobovici, they supposedly discovered the burial cave where Jesus and his family were buried near Jerusalem. And get this, Jesus was a father.
I knew Jesus Christ is not the fucking GOD.

If this new claim can be proven, it could be a huge blow to the Catholic church. Jesus’ supposed resurrection is “the cornerstone of Christian faith.”
LMAO.

February 24th, 2007 at 7:28 pm, yeah you are right. :ty:

It's normal that way trying every way to pervert the reality of Christ. But even tho, I think this should be in christian thread. But It's similar like the other fiction movie Da Vinci Code

It's normal that way trying every way to pervert the reality of Christ. But even tho, I think this should be in christian thread. But It's similar like the other fiction movie Da Vinci Code

No, sorry christlovedeaf. It's very real. It's really not a joke. I actually feel kinda sad now. Happy and sad both. I hope it doesn't end in blood. This sucks. :cool:

it's a documentry about how they proved it all. Not a movie. You know what, nevermind. It's a movie, just like the one you said. Don't worry about it.

Just let youknow that Jesus was married too. Too bad over years people twisted his teaching for political purpose.

It wld end the nonesense coming out from pastors and other bible thumping bible. :bowdown:

Where does it say Christ was married? Surely something so important as Jesus being married would be in the Bible or some other respected text from that time?

Did you know that this is not the first time the name "Yeshua son of Joseph" has been found on an ossuary?

Did you know that ossuaries were reserved for re-burial of the elite/rich people? Jesus was a carpenter and very poor at the time of his death, as were most of the apostles, therefore their bones would not have been placed in ossuaries.

Did you know that Mary was the most common name for woman/girls at that time?

What about Jesus handing his mother over to John? If the coffins are genuine (which I do not believe) then this would NOT have happened because Jesus' mother and wife (again I don't believe this) would have been free to move about b/c they would still have a male relative alive to provide for them (even if this supposed son was only a child b/c then they would be able to provide for him until such time as he could provide for them)

Too funny. :lol:

That great theologian and scholar, James Cameron making his pronouncement!
Ha, ha, ha! :rofl:

The article says that the "proof" is the names on the ossuaries. For one thing, the given names (in all forms) "Mary", "Joseph", and "Jesus" were very common. And without last names, it becomes even harder to sort them out.

The other so-called "proof" was DNA. What DNA? How can you compare the DNA of these remains with DNA of Jesus if none was ever taken and recorded? It's ridiculous.

James Cameron and Brown working together?

Who knows!

This is total absurd. Perhaps James Cameron has not had a hit since the Terminator and Titanic and he needs controversy to boost his career like the white trash Britney, Linsday, Paris, Nicole, and Vicky Hogan "Anna Nicole", as well as Michelle "Anna Lucia" and I can go on and on with every actresses, actors, and filmmakers. It is all about trash and money they are after. Liberal bollywood are doing this and perhaps James is a freemason in part of a team that will usher the Anti-Christ to power within next few years?

This is just a copout. Perhaps some prank 2000 years ago or Rome ordered this 2000 years ago to fool people or feared that Jesus really did rise from the Dead so Rome needed to cover up to fool people that Jesus was "not" God? Good questions to ask! (this is a copy and paste of my quote in that website DefMATRIXense mentioned about).

Jesus IS the SON OF THE LIVING GOD, PERIOD. Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life no man cometh to the Father but by me." John 14:6 and "Let there bear record in heaven: The Father, The Word, and The Holy Ghost and these three are one." 1 John 5:7 (usually found in KJV bibles).

The Bible was written LONG before the Roman Catholic Institution started in 325 A.D. It was written before Christ and for the New Testments, from 30s to 90s (FIRST Century). Look, Historian Josephus Flantvous whatever his last name spelled said about Jesus's life. He was never a Christian but he knew history about Jesus Christ and by his own research said Jesus IS REAL! My grammar is correct. IS, not was. Jesus is real forever! He also said Jesus WAS RISEN from the DEAD! Praise GOD!

I want to let you know, DefMATRIXense, God bless you and loves you. :) Wait till heaven and you will know why I said God bless you and loves you! Wooo!

Who knows!

This is total absurd. Perhaps James Cameron has not had a hit since the Terminator and Titanic and he needs controversy to boost his career like the white trash Britney, Linsday, Paris, Nicole, and Vicky Hogan "Anna Nicole", as well as Michelle "Anna Lucia" and I can go on and on with every actresses, actors, and filmmakers. It is all about trash and money they are after. Liberal bollywood are doing this and perhaps James is a freemason in part of a team that will usher the Anti-Christ to power within next few years?

Bollywood?

That's a name for the Indian cinema in India. I noticed you use this one before but apparently you just assumed that it was a reference to the Liberalism in Hollywood, a bad move on that one. Being a movie buff, I've NEVER heard of 'Bollywood' being used as a term to describe the liberalism in Hollywood. I've always known it as the name for the Indian film industry.

I don't know where you got that one, must had been a misunderstanding.

Anyway, you obviously don't know what you're talking about when it come to James Cameron. You see, he hasn't made a movie in 10 years because he was deeply involved in many different projects including several documentaries. I happen to know quite a lot about this particular person, and no... he didn't make this documentary. Someone else did, he's only associated with it because he's a producer.

You have absolutely no idea how much influence he holds over the technology used in the film industry and the science world. This man has achieved quite a lot in his lifetime.

By the way, Freemason isn't a satanic cult, it's a fraternal organization. Heck, your dollar bill has a Masonic symbol on it. From what I can recall, 50 out of 55 members of the constitutional convention were Masons.

I doubt James is a Freemason, even if he was... it's nothing to worry about.

Too funny. :lol:

That great theologian and scholar, James Cameron making his pronouncement!
Ha, ha, ha! :rofl:

The article says that the "proof" is the names on the ossuaries. For one thing, the given names (in all forms) "Mary", "Joseph", and "Jesus" were very common. And without last names, it becomes even harder to sort them out.

The other so-called "proof" was DNA. What DNA? How can you compare the DNA of these remains with DNA of Jesus if none was ever taken and recorded? It's ridiculous.

I agree.

Depends on what you believe mount. Jesus having a wife and family will crush alot of peoples beliefs. Never mind the fact alot of Christians swore that he physically ascended to heaven. This is a crushing blow to catholics, who will no doubt ignore it ever happened. I'm not anti-christian, or against any religion for that matter. I think they all serve a purpose. I guess this is where faith comes in.

Feb. 25, 2007 — New scientific evidence, including DNA analysis conducted at one of the world's foremost molecular genetics laboratories, as well as studies by leading scholars, suggests a 2,000-year-old Jerusalem tomb could have once held the remains of Jesus of Nazareth and his family.

The findings also suggest that Jesus and Mary Magdalene might have produced a son named Judah.

The DNA findings, alongside statistical conclusions made about the artifacts — originally excavated in 1980 — open a potentially significant chapter in Biblical archaeological history.

A documentary presenting the evidence, "The Lost Tomb of Jesus," will premiere on the Discovery Channel on March 4 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The documentary comes from executive producer James Cameron and director Simcha Jacobovici.

If true, this is the biggest news of the millenium. Christians will scoff at the claim that it really is Jesus and non-believers will adopt it as further proof that the Bible is false. But If true, I don't think it would change the world overnight, but I think it would result in an immediate crisis within Christian faith which will eventually lead to a complete loss. After all if DNA evidence is enough to sentence someone to death, then it would be quite the congintive dissonance to say it is NOT enough to declare a person's identity. And what incredible irony would it be for DNA evidence to be simultaneously responsible for the death of Christianity.

Well, that's not really what I mean. Yeah, the ones who need to believe in the razzle-dazzle parts will go into denial, but those aren't the really important parts of the Bible.

For one, if they can prove Jesus died, then that would also mean that he lived, which puts a fair amount of shut-up to certain skeptics.

But most importantly, how Jesus lived, and the lessons he had to share, are far more important than how he died, and yet that's the part evangelicals have built their cult upon, completely ignoring the gift of his message. If their beliefs get shaken up, they should be. But it doesn't change the message, and that's what matters. That's what matters to you all, not to most Christians.

It's sounds like fake information.

I don't believe in god or jesus, period.

TOOOOO many people will be crushed when found out that Jesus is the Son of Living God and discovered all the falsifying about Jesus "married" and etc.

Well, you how many does using convincing comments and claiming the "proof", but lot of human theories sooooo desperate to find a way to tainting who Jesus really was and is. As of OT there is no contradictions describing who Jesus Christ (meaning Yeshua, The Chosen One), been prophesied over 1000's of years (that is during the OT time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back