After 2 years past, what are you going to do?

Good one, Pek1.

For my next two years, I would move out soon, and travel a lot while working full time, earning hard cold cash. And get a girlfriend, but I got plenty of time. ;) Improve my sense of humor as well. ;)

IN next two years...I dunno..hopefully bills are paid off, house improvements are done, go on cruise, and travel a little bit. I don't know..cannot predict future!

OK! For an example about you, you do filmedia (I presume). I would start there, especially if you have your own equipment. Even if it's for your own enjoyment, I'd be out shooting pictures just for the heck of it. I love to write, so I may go find a story that hasn't been told or not enough information on it.

Do you like to travel? I'm within a day's drive to the Black Hills. I was out there almost two years ago following up on a resume' at a newspaper; made a mini vacation out of it; went to Crazy Horse, a winery and drove by Mt. Rushmore. Saw mule deer and antelope (Snickers almost went bonkers!). All kinds of ideas. Money an object? Day or afternoon mini-vacations just a few miles from where you live, just to get away.

Those are just some examples of what I would make my own adventures. :)

Well after 2 years, I am planning to give up filming. And find something else to do. Go to cooking school... because I love food. Then
after go cooking school, I will open up a restaurant.

Yes I like to travel. Wow. BlackHills, Crazy Horse, and Mt. Rushmore. Well Tennessee is great for camping. I might do that.

Cool, Pek.

Good one, Pek1.

For my next two years, I would move out soon, and travel a lot while working full time, earning hard cold cash. And get a girlfriend, but I got plenty of time. ;) Improve my sense of humor as well. ;)

cool.

If nothing happen the way you want within 2 years,
If you get tired of the same old life, same same boring life....

What are you planning to do about it?

Move?
Get new job?
Or continue living same boring life?
Or get married?
Or have kids?

Great questions! Graduate from college and then - I don't know. I am trying to decide now. I have a Biology major and Math minor. I worked in a lab this summer, doing ELISA and taking care of pet human lung cells. :D. Communication was easy - no one talked ;). Of 4, 3 were Asian and didn't speak English really. But it was boring and lonely. I am doing Organic Chemistry now. When I finish and do Biochemistry, I will have completed requirements to apply to med school except MCAT. I don't know if I want med school. My grades are good, but not straight As. My first semester was horrible, and now I need a extra year. I also went to Summer School and this was so helpful. I don't know if I could do med school if accepted. And probably I wouldn't be accepted. So much work, with communication always important and so fast. I shadowed a Family Practice MD who knows basic ASL and thought I would enjoy it. But his patients were hearing and he didn't really know ASL to translate = wasted day of standing looking interested and understanding almost none. I have watched my dad's surgery (he's a orthopedic surgeon) and love surgery, but no ASL is possible with sterile hands. I don't want to be professor of Biology or maybe not research, so why a Ph.D.? I love Biology and health information, but don't know about careers.

My boyfriend's opinion: Get married, have kids! :P

SxyPorkie: So sorry about the cancer. My aunt had pancreas cancer - not good. It is great about 50%! :applause:

Great questions! Graduate from college and then - I don't know. I am trying to decide now. I have a Biology major and Math minor. I worked in a lab this summer, doing ELISA and taking care of pet human lung cells. :D. Communication was easy - no one talked ;). Of 4, 3 were Asian and didn't speak English really. But it was boring and lonely. I am doing Organic Chemistry now. When I finish and do Biochemistry, I will have completed requirements to apply to med school except MCAT. I don't know if I want med school. My grades are good, but not straight As. My first semester was horrible, and now I need a extra year. I also went to Summer School and this was so helpful. I don't know if I could do med school if accepted. And probably I wouldn't be accepted. So much work, with communication always important and so fast. I shadowed a Family Practice MD who knows basic ASL and thought I would enjoy it. But his patients were hearing and he didn't really know ASL to translate = wasted day of standing looking interested and understanding almost none. I have watched my dad's surgery (he's a orthopedic surgeon) and love surgery, but no ASL is possible with sterile hands. I don't want to be professor of Biology or maybe not research, so why a Ph.D.? I love Biology and health information, but don't know about careers.

My boyfriend's opinion: Get married, have kids! :P

SxyPorkie: So sorry about the cancer. My aunt had pancreas cancer - not good. It is great about 50%! :applause:

How about "genetic engineering"? Many people want to know how
they inherit genes or want to know if their unborn babies will be
healthy or not.

Skyporkie..I am sorry to read of your illness but glad that the treatment is going well. I will keep u in my thoughts.

Jazzy...good luck with your new job and I agree with u that deaf people who dont have oral skills can do anything that deaf people with oral skills can do.

In two years, I am hoping to have my basement remodeled, deck built, and have a garden in both the back and front yards.

Hoping to stay at my job if the parents still value ASL and having teachers who are deaf teaching their kids. If not, then I will quit being a teacher and pursue a different career where I dont have to deal with the whole making deaf children "hearing" thing. I may just quit anyway..lol.

Plan to stay married to my hubby.:giggle:

I can't predict the future, I just take one day at a time and not to worry so much about tomorrow or next year or two years ahead. ;)

Yea, I'm sorry about what you're going through Sxyporkie, I hope you'll beat the odds. :hug:

In two years, I am hoping to have my basement remodeled, deck built, and have a garden in both the back and front yards.

Hoping to stay at my job if the parents still value ASL and having teachers who are deaf teaching their kids. If not, then I will quit being a teacher and pursue a different career where I dont have to deal with the whole making deaf children "hearing" thing. I may just quit anyway..lol.

Plan to stay married to my hubby.:giggle:

nice planning.

Don't be stupid.

I was very disappointing at the Show Me Deaf Film Festival...
I expected great film. So Deaf filmmakers are making films
just for fun, not serious.
So I want to see if I can make it in Hollywood.
Since I got Saturn (serious) in my 5th house (creative and art), I am serious about making serious film.
If nothing happen there, then I just go find something else to do, msybe go to cooking school, I know that will be FUN!!!

Back