Advertising going out of control

Megladon

Reaction score
Ok, websites have popups, pop unders, have the flash animations that appear over webpages, they have the full size stuff that you cant find how to close it. Tv and radio have the most anoying and unorigonal advertising. The inside of public busses have them, billboards, hell even the chair lifts at the ski places have ads on them. People have the crap put on their cars, not even bumper stickers anymore, i'm talking about full car decorations, spam trying to sell me things, pre paid legal sticky posts. Its enough to make me sick. Fox, why wont your animals attack when we need them!?!

*pats Megladon on his back*

ecomonic problems, my friend...ecomonic problems.

Hmm Megladon,
I am going to give u a tiny advice (if u care sure, if not, ok)
Inorge it!!
I just inorge it.. :)

Download the Google Toolbar. Make sure you load up the enhanced version. EXCELLENT popup blocker. That is for Internet Explorer. Or, you can just download the Mozilla browser. I like Mozilla better than IE, but still need IE for some IE only websites.

prostock19 said:
Download the Google Toolbar. Make sure you load up the enhanced version. EXCELLENT popup blocker. That is for Internet Explorer. Or, you can just download the Mozilla browser. I like Mozilla better than IE, but still need IE for some IE only websites.

Now if we could just line up all the marketing people from all the companys, and film "When animals attack Marketing" and sell it to fox, damn, then i'd have to have something attack me for wanting to market something damn, ok new plan. We just mail marketing departments razorblades and literature about how every less breath they take is 1 more the rest of us can take and hope it all works out.

You can use the software-based firewall like Zone Alarm Pro to block the popup windows. I use it for few years, it did the job very well.

Also if you somehow encounter the popup window that could not close or something, you can just press Alt + F4 keys at same time, it will close virtually any windows.

Anyway I agree with you that Advertisement is definitely get out of control. I heard that some Canada schools practically force kids to watch the TV ADs during homeroom (morning time)... That is scary thought, kids once tried to rising against that but school threatened them by pull the grades if they plan to do that. So kids have no choice but brainwash by TV ADs at some Canada schools.. Reason why they are forcing because TV Ads paid these schools for education needs and other things so.. schools definitely have to do what TV ADs told them to do so. Sad eh?

I hate pop up ads too. You are not alone. When I am IMing or e-mailing, those fucking pop ups just "IM" me I just close them... I hate when it happens because those damn pop ups aren't my buddies. They should get lost!!!!!!

Back