Adriana Jade was born :D

DeafKattMom

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Adriana Jade was born January 4,2006 at 12:25pm. She weighed 8 pounds 4oz and was 19 3/4 inches long.

Birth
adrtysleepinf2.jpg

1week
adriana1weekold.jpg

2week/first bath
adrianafirstbath.jpg

Adriana has also failed numerous hearing screenings and is being reffered for an abr in the next month or two. wow, huh?! We are both a bit suprised by it.(For those who are unfamiliar, James, my fiance, and I are both hearing but our three children are deaf. Well, two confirmed by ABR and Adriana has failed four screenings.)

Ill be back soon to update you guys, hopefully chat more... Things have been a bit hectic in our home. :applause:

Hi DeafKattMom, I don't know who you are but I wanted to say....

Cool and Congraulations !!!! :cheers: Adriana is gonna go to a Deaf school !!!! You can chat with her in ASL :thumb:

Congratulation to you DeafKattMom.

What a beautiful photos of your newborn baby, she looks like a princess to me.

Good luck to your family's new addition!! :wave:

:shock: Oh myyyyyyyy DeafKattMom, :applause: I was wondered about you, now I see why you weren't around AD much. She is so cute and precious! Congratulations Katmom on your newest incoming family member, babies do take up all your attention. Keep us update on her growing chart. Many hugs to you hun. :hug:

wow Congarts on your new baby. She look like you (mommy). wow you and your fiance are hearing but your kids are deaf hmm wow. One of my friend of his parents are hearing but born 2 boys are deaf. dont know why his mom born 2 kids are deaf not hearing. :dunno:

Awwww.....melts my heart. Your daughter is so beautiful. :) Cant wait to be a cousin again! Sigh! Wont be long though. Love babies. The smell, the feeling and the touch. :)

Your daughter is so very beautiful. :) You and your fiance must be so proud!

Congratulations! My parents both are hearing and my sister and I both were born deaf. (Recessive genes, we reckon)

Sorry for not coming by earlier to offer my compliment.

I shall remedy that by doing it now. :)
Cute baby. She's certainly a big lassie at that.

How cool you have three deaf kids.

As for the name, I quite like it.

Back