Adobe Photoshop 7.0

Reaction score
Hi... whats the difference between 7.0 & CS? also, I'd like somebody to help me with adobe photoshop. its been tooo friggin long time since Ive used adobe photoshop. since.... 2000-2001... can u make animation on adobe photoshop? cuz I remmy that some kids at OSD make animations using adobe photoshop. old version.. probably 5.0 or so.

You can't really make animations with Photoshop, but you can with Imageready.

VamPyroX said:
You can't really make animations with Photoshop, but you can with Imageready.

What kind of software do you using for the animations ? Like you did Vamp with all the letters moving around. How did you do this?

the pic I have as my avatar, I used Jasc Animation 3. it was really easy... now I use Adobe Photo Shop and ImageReady.

Photoshop CS (like all the new Adobe CS ["Creative Suite"] programs) shares a lot more info with other Adobe programs making allowing the CS Suite to integrate more easily with one another.

This also means that many tools, commands, and menus are more consistant and available across all Adobe CS Products.

But here's the specific low-down on the new features for Photoshop CS.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfeatures.html

You can't use animations from Adobe Photoshop, use imageready or Adobe After Effect.

Think Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop in one for CS, if i'm not mistakened.

I also need some help.

when switching to CS from 7.0 does your old brushes and saved work with the new version..?

Are they still compadible?

Gobae said:
Photoshop CS (like all the new Adobe CS ["Creative Suite"] programs) shares a lot more info with other Adobe programs making allowing the CS Suite to integrate more easily with one another.

This also means that many tools, commands, and menus are more consistant and available across all Adobe CS Products.

But here's the specific low-down on the new features for Photoshop CS.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfeatures.html

This is CS2. Not CS.

Photoshop CS is know as Photoshop 8 but it doesn't exist as they change to CS and CS2 is as Photoshop 9 but we still said CS2 anyway. lol

You all are morons.

You can make animations on Adobe Photoshop, it included the program "Imageready" That program has animations feature on it. adobe photoshop 7 and CS/CS2 are pretty much the same, just added new features like showing what the fonts looks like, stuff like that. CS3 is coming ;) I have used it and it is not that bad.

thuD said:
You all are morons.

You can make animations on Adobe Photoshop, it included the program "Imageready" That program has animations feature on it. adobe photoshop 7 and CS/CS2 are pretty much the same, just added new features like showing what the fonts looks like, stuff like that. CS3 is coming ;) I have used it and it is not that bad.
Am I moron? huh?

thuD said:
You all are morons.

Correct is Adode Photoshop CD that include another program called ImageReady. :)

Back