Adobe Flash is dead!!!

It's going to be adobe animate CC.

Back in my code monkey days I wrote a video game in Flash. Pretty much a mario brothers clone. The math for the funky gravity was killer but it was a fun project. It crashed a lot of friends computers though.

Um.. I was reading article from a different source. The program itself's not really dead except the name. They are changing Flash to Animate CC. They are adding new features like vector brushes to the program. The problem is they still won't fix the security issues. They are just dropping the name due to negative association. Ha! What a joke. I think it's a marketing ploy. I've lost respect for Adobe for a while. I don't use Flash on my computer.

RIP_flash.jpg

:giggle:

The majority of the world and flash users are non geeks. It would take at least a decade for flash to disappear from most computers and embedded systems would be my guess. T there is still a lot of stuff running embedded Windows CE

Steam converted from flash to HTML5.

I stopped install flash program after major upgrade with newer Windows 10.

Steam converted from flash to HTML5.

I stopped install flash program after major upgrade with newer Windows 10.

What do you install..Every few weeks flash would update itself on my PC unable play odd game if don't.not used it for few weeks use tablet so do this apply to Apple iPad

Back