Admins please delete my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not sure which admin to PM, I have done this in the past with no response.

The photos were hosted on a server of somebody who I've LONG lost any form of contact information for.

I am doing this 7 years later because I was just a kid when I posted them and as an adult I now realize the importance of not having your whole life out there on the internet.

The "continuity" of the threads that have not been accessed or known about (as admitted by just about every person here) shouldn't make much of a difference.

For all you know, I am trolling you and bumping my threads was exactly what my end goal is. Wouldn't that be something?

Anyone that has a domain is required to have contact information available. Google whois lookup. That should put you in contact with whom ever is hosting your images unless you used ip addresses but i doubt they would have the same one for 7 years.

As far as info on the internet its going to be hard to get rid of it all. Your best bet is to spread misinformation. That way people cannot figure out what is true or not.

If you are trolling its about the worst attempt i've seen. Not even interesting. If you do want to just remove sensative data try going through your posts and listing the exact one you want to remove. I'm sure the admin would be willing to do that.

If they were fairly recent I could see this........7 years old, don't worry about it man nobody is going to reading through threads over 7 years old, ain't nobody got time for that.

Age doesnt matter much as someone pointed out before they still pop up in google search. I found this forum by a very old post with google

If they were fairly recent I could see this........7 years old, don't worry about it man nobody is going to reading through threads over 7 years old, ain't nobody got time for that.

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

I would think a google search for "rabbit" might give some a jolt....

@rabbit
you serious kidding 569? post 0.o look likes 2006 fast it ago whoa! small! doesn't work help delete accounts we no choice control. :lol: alots of people member fast!

What business does a rabbit have posting on a forum?

Thread served it's purpose as situation has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back