ADism Video *56Kers die a slow death*

Originally posted by Alex
I'm sorry, Java, that's why I added "56Kers die a slow death" to the thread title. I use cable modem, so it only takes minutes to download.

When you get broadband, let me know, and I'll give you the link to the video again. ;)

AHHHH make sense now LOL!

i got it downloaded but it almost killed my comp opening it thru animation shop =X so i dont know where it went :/

oh damn it I did try and look at it and it doesn't show up at all oh shoot look like it already closed down ... I was hope that Alex would keep it open to give everybody chance to look at it .. but oh well...

scratch my head ...... someone else was able to see the mpg and i don't ... I don't know what goes wrong ... oh well thats ok

I finally have the chance to see that film at work which is work and i don't understand why my computer at home isn't work arrgghhh lol otherwrise iti s cool films !

Wow.. they looked like they were having a lot of fun terrorizing people!! LMFAO! Some people were so downright nervous with j.r.e!! I laughed because the ADers seemed to have so much fun but the people that the ADers were asking them to hold the AD sign.. they just had the "deer caught in the headlights" look! :mrgreen:

that's hilarious!!! way to go guys! haha

but one thing brought me tears that two soliders gave salutes.. Aww.

(snickers) haha..

I just downloaded it in 3 minutes and 30 seconds. Now, lets watch it.

Jams, open it with Media Player Instead.

:bump:

As new members join AllDeaf.com everyday, they never had the opportunity to see the ADism movie clip, until now! To see the movie clip go to the first post of this thread and click on the link shown there.

For those that have already seen the movie clip, please share your thoughts here!

:rofl:

Too bad you couldn't get Bill and Hillary Clinton to hold the sign since they're in NYC. ;)

tekkmortal said:
:rofl:

Too bad you couldn't get Bill and Hillary Clinton to hold the sign since they're in NYC. ;)
HAHAHHAHA.. If they doing dare and to ask Hillary Clinton to hold the sign... ???
I doubt they would chicken out..

:lol: that's funny what all those guys did.. especially jre mooning right there at the train station.. :roll: :lol:

Back