additional person to a BlackBerry family

DefMATRIXense

Reaction score
Today, I purchased a Blackberry Bold via online and they will ship it to me in 2 days. I am a new blackberry user ever. Any advice or tips? :wave:

Today, I purchased a Blackberry Bold via online and they will ship it to me in 2 days. I am a new blackberry user ever. Any advice or tips? :wave:
You friggin lucky! i am jealous now! ha Ha.. I bet you will love blackberry bold, because blackberry bold has everything's everythings.

By the way welcome blackberry family! :wave:

yes. return it and get something else :laugh2:

You used to have BB bold before? What happened?

oh no no. I tried it and it was an epic fail. If it fails my test, it's no good for all. :mad2:

Didn't you read my post in other thread about bad review on it?

I will get a new blackberry Bold on July 2009 when my T-mobile contract will be expire on July 2009

oh no no. I tried it and it was an epic fail. If it fails my test, it's no good for all. :mad2:

Didn't you read my post in other thread about bad review on it?

Jiro, did you at least consult the instruction manual? I wouldn't be surprised you randomly pressed a couple-a links here, a couple-a there, then BANG! its gone! :giggle:

Jiro, did you at least consult the instruction manual? I wouldn't be surprised you randomly pressed a couple-a links here, a couple-a there, then BANG! its gone! :giggle:

:laugh2: no i did not consult the instruction manual. beside - it's self-explanatory. IMO - its interface is unintuitive and awkward. Even iphone didn't satisfy me. I'm a hard man to please :cool2:

:laugh2: no i did not consult the instruction manual. beside - it's self-explanatory. IMO - its interface is unintuitive and awkward. Even iphone didn't satisfy me. I'm a hard man to please :cool2:

Oh really??? OK, suppose I park acouple-a SSBNs across the coast from you (Deterrence, remember?), and give you an ultimatum: Git A Cell or Else! (Nope, GI issues DON'T count!) :laugh2:

Oh really??? OK, suppose I park acouple-a SSBNs across the coast from you (Deterrence, remember?), and give you an ultimatum: Git A Cell or Else! (Nope, GI issues DON'T count!) :laugh2:

I use BB Pearl 8130 and I'm somewhat satisfied with it. :sadwave:

I tried the Storm, it has occasional interference on a CI, AND all that necessary press-n-clicking is really annoying!

exactly. I did not expect that at all and when I clicked this for first time - i was like WTF?!?!?!? This is not a computer mouse! :mad2:

it's an epic fail!

Back