Add Buddy On List?

Meg871

Reaction score
How do You add a Friend on your list?? I'm confused on this one but Can some of yall help me by explaining how to use "add buddy on list"? I'm not used to this ?!? LOL

:-*:-*~[H]~~[G]~~:-*:-*

Alldeaf is a forum where you make posts or create thread just like you're doing here but if you're looking for friends to add on your friendship list, there's a web site that you can go to which is Deaf Social Network » TagDeaf.com , I hope this answer your question there.... :)

Edit:Oh wait, I think I know what you're asking here, you're talking about the buddy / ignore lists , ahh, I'm not sure how the buddy list works since I never really use it, but for the ignore list are the ones you want to put on block so you will not be able to view their posts or get PMs from them....

Alldeaf is a forum where you make posts or create thread just like you're doing here but if you're looking for friends to add on your friendship list, there's a web site that you can go to which is Deaf Social Network » TagDeaf.com , I hope this answer your question there.... :)

Edit:Oh wait, I think I know what you're asking here, you're talking about the buddy / ignore lists , ahh, I'm not sure how the buddy list works since I never really use it, but for the ignore list are the ones you want to put on block so you will not be able to view their posts or get PMs from them....

Yes , see what I mean, lets see...hmm let me ask Alex how?! LOL he's an cpu expert haha

Back