Adam's Deaf cat came HOME!!!

She is beautiful!!!! I am so glad you got her back too. :) I can understand your concern for declawing but at the same time if she got out again, claws are a cats defense system. Is she patient with your son? My nieces are 1 and 3, they have a cat, she seems to understand they are kids, kids with special needs, and will not use her claws with them. My cat will not use her claws with them either when they come over to visit. We have also taught the girls to be gentle with the kitties. She loves the kitties, dogs on the other hand, the only dog she likes is Gabbie.

Glad to know your kitty is okay and safe. She is so adorable! :aw:

Alley, I saw poor declawed cats on youtube. It broke my heart. :( And I, too, think it's inhumane to take a cat's claws... =/

Glad to know your kitty is okay and safe. She is so adorable! :aw:

Alley, I saw poor declawed cats on youtube. It broke my heart. :( And I, too, think it's inhumane to take a cat's claws... =/

So is docking the tails, thats cruel too

WhiteWolves you are a genius and just solved all my woes when it comes to a hyperactive border collie with the nails of wolf! Oreo, is constantly breaking her nail clippers and has completely destroyed the pedipaws i bought for her. There is definitely a trip to the groomers and some caps to be bought. :)

She is VERY beautiful. I had a cat with a similar look with the color pattern and eyes. I was told they are called flame-tipped siamese. My eyes aren't the greatest though so I could be mistaken! It looks like a slight orange on the tail and a little on the ears?

Edit

nevermind all of that then. forgot the very first sentence. Solid white cat.
haha! Let's forget this happened.

nevermind all of that then. forgot the very first sentence. Solid white cat.
haha! Let's forget this happened.

heh, I went back and looked at the picture of the cat and didn't see any orange and scratched my head. :D
my vision is horrible too. It's 20/300 in my left eye in which case I'm very far sighted in and my right eye is 20/40 and I'm near sighted in that one.
I have to close my left eye sometimes to read something someone is showing me or to get a clearer picture. Picture someone squinting with one eye closed the other one wide open with their mouth turned up on the side the eye is closed on-it's popeye. You are humbly forgiven and this moment!

:D

glad she back......i understand it american thing to have cat declawed.please dont,it cruel.i trying educate americans where i can on the cruelty of it,but seems lot of you dont understand

I notice you say she still has her claws. It is actually important that she keep them. If she gets out again she will likely be killed without them. Especially as a deaf cat something more likely can sneak up on her.

And they make her safer around Adam. He can learn to respect her and if she doesn't have her claws he can hurt her. Under seven years old children are not safe for small pets.

My veterinarian does not do declawing and lots are following that policy.

But after my advice, I am glad that you got your pet back.

I agree with 100% Bottesini;!
We have a no kill cat shelter and I called them to see if they had any cats that already been declawed as my daugther and son in law was getting at cat for their child. The woman at the shelter told most cats that had that their claws removed have behavioral issues. And cats uses their to claws to keep their balance when their are landing , it can cause a cat health issues later on not having claws. My daughter end up getting a cat that has his claws , she would NEVER have the cat claws removed as if it got outside by mistake it will needs it claws to protect himself.
That is great your vet does not declaw cats! I think is should be illegal to do it.It is now illegal to have surgery on dogs to stop them from barking in my state.

That is great news the cat is back home!

Yay! Adam's Deaf cat is back home safely. Meow.

Speaking of the cost of microchip. It cost me $40 to have my dog microchipped because he tends to chew the tags. I am using Home Again system and $16 a year is still cheap. I am using the service for two years now.

Back