Ada Violation

jwm03h

Reaction score
I have been suspended services from the FSU college for "missing class" even though i attended every class. I was provided a computer with closed captions to understand the teacher and the teacher refused to wear the mic. That is why they claim i missed class. What do i do? I might not graduate this semester but hopefully i will but i have to do so without any services.

Does your instructor take roll every class? That would document your attendance.

I have a note from each instructors stating: "to the best of my knowledge and according to my records, he has not missed any class"

I have been suspended services from the FSU college for "missing class" even though i attended every class. I was provided a computer with closed captions to understand the teacher and the teacher refused to wear the mic. That is why they claim i missed class. What do i do? I might not graduate this semester but hopefully i will but i have to do so without any services.

The Disabilities Office needs to know about every infraction about the microphone and don't quit complaining until it is done according to specifications. Do you have an IEP on file with them? Not a bad idea to drop a hint of a lawsuit for ADA violations.

Back