AD Pictures ? Who is Who?

mrtn_cainuk

Reaction score
Hey, guys

I would like to know whos member of this AD..Better easy for me to know who's sign ASL, BSL or whatever.

Here's mine
mrtncain_17119825.jpg

Unfortunately that was my old pic but I have been exercising since then, I am a little chubby but my weights is 17stone 2lbs/109lbs. Don't you think that I am nice guy for ladies?

mrtn_cainuk said:
Don't you think that I am nice guy for ladies?

I dunno, Give me your wallet with cash in it, I'll think about it. :mrgreen:

<~~~~~~~~My picture is on my avatar. :smash:

Cheri said:

Oi, That's not nice to say! You lose my confidence that you were saying that my pic you think that I used to sleep with women I pay for money for sex. :tears:

No wonder that i'm used to think that I'm not belong with the deaf community.:pissed:

mrtn_cainuk said:
Oi, That's not nice to say! You lose my confidence that you were saying that my pic you think that I used to sleep with women I pay for money for sex. :tears:

No wonder that i'm used to think that I'm not belong with the deaf community.:pissed:
Naaw mrtn... Cheri is a blonde and they like men for their money. :nana: It's not about paying for sex. I think the term is gold digger..... JK JK cheri....please don't whack me. :cheers:

Hey, I'm very sensitive guy. I didn't say that I'm used to sleep with women for money. All I wanted to have a nice, romance, fun, more cuddly woman.

mrtn_cainuk said:
Hey, I'm very sensitive guy. I didn't say that I'm used to sleep with women for money. All I wanted to have a nice, romance, fun, more cuddly woman.

I know brother...Best of luck to you. I think that these people are just playin with ya. You have to have a sense of humor about things sometimes.. It's good to laugh.

mrtn_cainuk said:

No dude, that's not what I think, What I said, only meant to be funni that's all, at least some got the joke. ;)

rockdrummer said:
Naaw mrtn... Cheri is a blonde and they like men for their money. :nana: It's not about paying for sex. I think the term is gold digger..... JK JK cheri....please don't whack me. :cheers:

:slap:

Cheri said:

<~~~~~~~~My picture is on my avatar. :smash:

:eek::eek::eek:
:eek2::eek2::eek2:
:eek3::eek3::eek3:

:roll::roll::roll::

mrtn_cainuk said:
Hey, guys

I would like to know whos member of this AD..Better easy for me to know who's sign ASL, BSL or whatever.

Here's mine
mrtncain_17119825.jpg

Unfortunately that was my old pic but I have been exercising since then, I am a little chubby but my weights is 17stone 2lbs/109lbs. Don't you think that I am nice guy for ladies?
Good looking. :thumb:

Mine is posted somewhere in AD. I've been here too long, haven't I, anyone?! ;)

ChelEler said:
Good looking. :thumb:

Mine is posted somewhere in AD. I've been here too long, haven't I, anyone?! ;)

Thk, and I will try my best to work myself out in the gym then I will be an new person soon. Not so long. I have lost 6 and a half stones in the last year!

(I'm weighting in at 108lbs in more american sense!)

where's your pic, I can't see it everywhere in the forum. You can pm or email me if you're comfortable to send it one.

mrtn_cainuk said:
Thk, and I will try my best to work myself out in the gym then I will be an new person soon. Not so long. I have lost 6 and a half stones in the last year!

(I'm weighting in at 108lbs in more american sense!)

where's your pic, I can't see it everywhere in the forum. You can pm or email me if you're comfortable to send it one.

ChelEler is happy married and proud mother of little children :) Her pix is somewhere - its much easier for her to search it first.

Yes, that is absolutely right! I'm happily married for 8 years now. I have three sons. No girls, darn! Ha! Here's my pic. Save us time, right? ;) Nice background, eh? LOL Notice the arts my sons made. ;)

Attachments

• Chel in red sweater.jpg
    Chel in red sweater.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10
Back