AD Pet Peeves

While it's inexcuseable, that's to be expected when people are discussing politics...

It's not all of them. Just few of them. They PM me shit! I know who are brutal and attack on other thread not Political and Wars.

R and D both are ZOO. It's really crazy people. I saw many bad politics. This is the worse than before!

All in all, this forum basically boils down to every man/woman for themselves. If you do not have the psychological capacity to deal with every conceivable personality in existence, then simply leave for your sanity's sake. There is no baby sitting service to scrutinize every word/post applied on this site, nor will there ever be. The fact that there are mods at all to police our actions says alot about the people I'm about to encounter here.

It's not all of them. Just few of them. They PM me shit! I know who are brutal and attack on other thread not Political and Wars.

R and D both are ZOO. It's really crazy people. I saw many bad politics. This is the worse than before!

Off-topic...

I agree with you 100% Pinky. For some reason, this election has really brought out the worst in people. :roll:

Wait.. people actually want to simply increase their post counts?? Is there some sort of prize or something after a certain number of posts?
Nope. There's no prize.

Know those threads where members can say anything that's pointless or have no significance for being discussed?

Well, if those threads were deleted... members who make good posts will lose very few to zero in their post count.

Those whose high percentage of posts were made in those threads... will lose A LOT in their post count.

Shall I delete those threads and then check the Top 25 Post Count list to see who stayed and who left? ;)

People here who are too busy kissing each other's b*tts in some threads. (And NO, I'm not talking about the SEX, GLBT threads! :) ) But, what I'm referring to happens too often in other threads, that when I see posts by specific people, I do nothing but roll my eyes. Sorry. Just calling it the way I see it.

:lol: So true, so true! :lol:

All in all, this forum basically boils down to every man/woman for themselves. If you do not have the psychological capacity to deal with every conceivable personality in existence, then simply leave for your sanity's sake. There is no baby sitting service to scrutinize every word/post applied on this site, nor will there ever be. The fact that there are mods at all to police our actions says alot about the people I'm about to encounter here.

My friends never stand alone. If they need help and I don't notice, all they have to do is ask.

And if I love their butts, I'm gonna kiss them! I never kiss an ass I don't like. I know I've said that before somewhere on AD.

Whenever you get a lot of people interacting, whether it's on forums, chat rooms, real life, wherever, there is social interaction. People form friendships, and there is sometimes social friction. Friends will always support each other. They need no special authority to do so. And without mods, any forum that can be joined freely would be unnavigable due to all the spam that would go on.

I do think that if people don't have the strength to be here, you don't have to tell them to leave. They'll leave on their own.

I know I have made my share of thoughtless one word posts as well as posts filled with grammatical errors.

I have had my attention whore moments where I would notify the members of my bodily functions, LOL.

But when I see these things and I admit I do them some myself, I have to realize that I have no room to complain of them. Im the kind of person that unless I am 100% free of a fault, I don't complain of the same fault I see in others.

However, there are a couple of members here that do bother me, but I ignore them for the most part. There is no sense in starting an argument you dont want to be involved in.

my pet peeves at AD are Sports selection cuz I am tired of any people always talk shit abt any Philly sports teams, just shut the fuck up (sorry abt my rant cuz I have been restless and frustrated abt suspened game from WS last night and yea I am still restless and angry till tmw night game)

:lol: its all in good fun mate. :lol:

People here who are too busy kissing each other's b*tts in some threads. (And NO, I'm not talking about the SEX, GLBT threads! :) ) But, what I'm referring to happens too often in other threads, that when I see posts by specific people, I do nothing but roll my eyes. Sorry. Just calling it the way I see it.

yeah, azzkizz is the capitol of Uranus :lol:

I know I have made my share of thoughtless one word posts as well as posts filled with grammatical errors.

I have had my attention whore moments where I would notify the members of my bodily functions, LOL.

But when I see these things and I admit I do them some myself, I have to realize that I have no room to complain of them. Im the kind of person that unless I am 100% free of a fault, I don't complain of the same fault I see in others.

However, there are a couple of members here that do bother me, but I ignore them for the most part. There is no sense in starting an argument you dont want to be involved in.

Yea, I have the same problem too but I stopped caring a while ago. :)

I know those who have pet peeves when I puke in their NFL threads :laugh2: sorry

I get off topic, but I wont be the first nor last. Unfortunately things usually get noticed as off topic by everybody else here but the individuals who are steering that particular point off topic. I have seen old threads I was like, HUH? why or what was I saying then. oops.

I do the same thing -- although earlier this morning I got into an argument with Angel, but it's all good now. Normally I ignore posts that anger me, but I've been emotional all week and I'm afraid I took that out on Angel. Next time I feel this way, I'm going to stay off AD until my mood improves.

I do the same thing -- although earlier this morning I got into an argument with Angel, but it's all good now. Normally I ignore posts that anger me, but I've been emotional all week and I'm afraid I took that out on Angel. Next time I feel this way, I'm going to stay off AD until my mood improves.

Awww..that was very mature of you..owning up to your mistakes. :) We all have our bad moments and as long as we own up to it, it is all good.

My AD pet peeves is when a member replies inside another member's post. It shows laziness when they don't quote each line that they want to respond to. Sorry but that's how I feel. :)

My AD pet peeves is when a member replies inside another member's post. It shows laziness when they don't quote each line that they want to respond to. Sorry but that's how I feel. :)

:gpost:

It is also difficult for me to read as a DeafBlind to read "inside" the posts because I get confused as to who is replying to who. I understand if a poster wants to save time by replying using different fonts/colours but remember that there are other posters with limited vision that may not be able to understand.

cheri and others,

i'm guilty of doing this because i don't know how to quote multiple posts. can you (or another ad'er) explain how this is done? i'd really appreciate it. thanks! :)

:gpost:

It is also difficult for me to read as a DeafBlind to read "inside" the posts because I get confused as to who is replying to who. I understand if a poster wants to save time by replying using different fonts/colours but remember that there are other posters with limited vision that may not be able to understand.

Right, I agree with that. ;)

Back