AD Cat lovers...Beware!

stefan2832

Reaction score
This is how you may end up!!

[yt]_LQSoMakoIU[/yt]

omg That's a lot of cats! I can't believe people can live like that.
I used to foster cats and the most I ever had at once was a little of 6 kittens and the mother.

omg That's a lot of cats! I can't believe people can live like that.
I used to foster cats and the most I ever had at once was a little of 6 kittens and the mother.

:lol: We do foster cats. I thing maybe 20 is the most we have at any one time.
There are a few "crazy cat people" on this site. Not mentioning any names! :lol:

I fostered about 200 cats but then one of the foster kittens brought in ringworm and all the walls and everything had to be bleached. It is a very rewarding experience!

We've just 1 cat.....can't imagine ever having 130!!....Jeez, all in one room, all those liter boxes, fleas.....and sex!....Fights....Nah!

Friend of mine did have 17 cats at one time. She lived in a mobile home. I only went over there 1 time to visit, never again....cats were everywhere. She had a habit of scratching her head all the time, made we suspect she had Fleas!

I noticed she was throwing grain like to chickens! Never saw cats fed like that before.

I hate this aunt who lives with 32 cats and 25 dogs :D Still can't believe it, she live in Costa Rica :)

Damn... that is too many kitties... I love the heavy metal music playing in the background.

:eek3: Incredible! I never seen so many cats in one place. They were swarming over each other. How in the world do they all get along? I don't know how this lady manages all that work in cleaning and caring for all those cats. Imagine the bills from the vet! :eek3:

I have a dog and 3 cats. I love cats very much.

Back