Actor Charlton Heston dead at 84

Charlton Heston will be deeply missed! :( He is one of my favorite actors. I saw his Roman movies a lot and also Planet of Ape as well.

R.I.P. Charlton Heston :(

He is one of my favorite actors. I love watching his 2 movies - my favorite movies are " Ben-Hur " and " The Ten Commandments ". I still have that DVD movie of " The Ten Commandments " - will get " Ben Hur " later. :)

Rest in peace, Charlton Heston. You will always be remembered in my heart.

Yes, me too.

I love to watch his movies "Ben Hur" and "The Ten Commandments" and have been saw them dozen of times.

Yep I was blind too when it was mention in his bio. I will have to do a short recheck the movie. Unless he probably had a small part. But was pretty good for an actor. What impressed me more that his wife and him never been divorced and stay married for 64 years wow. Must be true love. :cool:

Yes, true - it does the same with Paul Newman and Joan Woodware as well. They have been married for over 50 years... wow...

Yes, true - it does the same with Paul Newman and Joan Woodware as well. They have been married for over 50 years... wow...

It felt like so many great actors are almost gone. I missed them all such as Bob Hope, Frank Sintra, Dean Martin all the old actors are breath taking.

:(

Yes for sure Charlton Heston will be missed. I recently watch his movie *Ben Hur* as ever know what goes on in every mins of it by my heart .. By been watched it many times since I ever have to remember.

May God Bless Charlton Heston. My thoughts goes to his family..

Charlton Heston will be missed. My prayer and thoughts to his family and friends.

Rest in peace Charlton.

Yeah, i was saddened to hear of his passing..he was one of my
favorite actors...RIP, dear Charlton Heston and God Bless!
He was a very, very good actor, especially in movies like
"Ten Commandments", one of my favorites.

Back