Acronyms and abbreviations

Katluc

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know there's been a thread on this previously but I couldn't find a list of acronyms relating to this forum. I've worked out a couple of them and somebody who welcomed me was kind enough to write the full version in brackets for me :yesway: . Maybe it could be good with a list for newbies like myself :bye:

It would be kind of hard to know which acronyms to include (there are so many), and I'm not sure many newbies would bother to look up such a list. It's probably best to just ask when you see something you don't understand. I either ask or Google search the term when someone uses an abbreviation that I'm unfamiliar with and can't grasp from the context. Most forum posters don't mind being asked.

It would be kind of hard to know which acronyms to include (there are so many), and I'm not sure many newbies would bother to look up such a list. It's probably best to just ask when you see something you don't understand. I either ask or Google search the term when someone uses an abbreviation that I'm unfamiliar with and can't grasp from the context. Most forum posters don't mind being asked.
Yes, you're right. It was mostly acronyms relating to this forum. I gave up trying to understand all the others people use in text messages. If I really want to know them, I just ask my teenage children ;)

Back