Account Reps Needed!

DavisFPG

Reaction score
FourPointGroup is currently looking for family oriented individuals to work from home. We offer legitimate monthly income that is 1099 Contract work. Set your own hours and receive full support and free training and tools. To schedule your phone interview please contact our Training associate, David Davis, at 615-688-4254 and how to reach you or you can email me at DavisFPG@yahoo.com

Last edited:
No it is not me. I am honest person. What you read was the person, who are being negative, didn't have good experience with the company. It could be because of not getting enough support, didn't do their training well, didn't go to training calls weekly or to stay in touch with leaders to learn how to build business. Sometime the reason is people quit too soon. I have been with this company for a year and I love it. If anyone wants to do this business with me then they won't be alone in this business. I will be with you step by step all the way. Why don't u just hear the business overview on phone or view business overview online at no cost to you then you can be the judge. When I first saw the business overview online, I was very skeptical and thinking it has to be MLM so I did research for three weeks. I found out it is not MLM, it is Consumer Direct Company. It is not pyramid schemes, not get rich schemes and etc. The company is accrediated with BBB since 1985 and has been in business for almost 24 yrs. Yes, i did come across the website that you send me...but after reading it...it sounds like people are being negative when I have already found so much good things about the company. Let me get all the details to you and let you be the judge.

Last edited:
Back