access to audiolgist

justlook

Reaction score
know any deaf friendly access to audiologist in md/d.c. area? thanks in advance, tad

p.s. what is level of 40 db sound alike?

Do you know if the audi services at Gally are open to the public? I highly reccommend seeing if you can get audi services at schools for the Deaf. They ROCK!

Here In Ontario-audiologists are part of ENT clinics in most hospitals. I was part of St Michaels Hospital-ENT clinic for over 35 years- then referred. immediately, to Sunnybrook Cochlear Implant section-just after I became deaf-Dec 20/06. This started the process of evaluation which led to the operation in July/07.

Advanced Bionics-Harmony Atria activated Aug/07.

Here In Ontario-audiologists are part of ENT clinics in most hospitals. I was part of St Michaels Hospital-ENT clinic for over 35 years- then referred. immediately, to Sunnybrook Cochlear Implant section-just after I became deaf-Dec 20/06. This started the process of evaluation which led to the operation in July/07.

Advanced Bionics-Harmony Atria activated Aug/07.

I didn't know St. Mikes had ENT...I have gone to TGH, Mt. Sinai, and Sunnybrook.

I find the wait to see an audiologist at hospital clinic to be really long. I see a private audiologist and I LOVE her. She can squeeze me in same day for emergencies but I never have to wait more than a few days, a week tops to see her.

Back