Academies expansion is worrying for deaf pupils

I guess I pointed out a loop hole in your theory and now you're upset. I am trying to understand what you mean exactly and that was your best reply? I bet all of your money is going awaste then. You have prove yourself to be a incredibly poor advocate.

Unless... You mean each teachers in public school are require to know ASL and be aware of deaf culture then... you just magnification the problem 100X more.

Some advocate you are!

why resort to insult?

that conflicts with your post in other thread -
As for me not denying... I learn a long time ago, be very careful when you deny something.

Shouldn't you be careful with what you say?

I guess I pointed out a loop hole in your theory and now you're upset. I am trying to understand what you mean exactly and that was your best reply? I bet all of your money is going awaste then. You have prove yourself to be a incredibly poor advocate.

Unless... You mean each teachers in public school are require to know ASL and be aware of deaf culture then... you just magnification the problem 100X more.

Some advocate you are!

What loophole? :confused:

I basically told you to get out of your box, and look at the bigger picture. That is all.

I am sure you can see by now I am not exactly wasting too much time by going into too much detail with you. Perhaps if you came in here with an open mind and were not trolling - I would share more, much more of my ideas.

Matter of a fact, they're all recorded and readily available on Youtube.

Well I asked out of curious and all I got was a insult.

I say loophole because you don't want to explain and clammed up.

As for bigger picture... I am trying to understand how it is possible to find a teacher who can teach English/Reading, science, math, etc... at middle and high school level who can also sign and have deaf culture knowledge.
Or worse... making it mandatory for every teachers in public school to know ASL and deaf culture (Seriously I cannot see you being that stupid)
But if it is too long to explain then... Oh well I guess I will find out later.

As for youtube... I will try to look it up sometime.

As for bigger picture... I am trying to understand how it is possible to find a teacher who can teach English/Reading, science, math, etc... at middle and high school level who can also sign and have deaf culture knowledge.
Or worse... making it mandatory for every teachers in public school to know ASL and deaf culture (Seriously I cannot see you being that stupid)

many many threads here dedicated to that subject. scroll around.

You see my demands?

stated that I think the problem with deaf education is, most special education teacher don't know how to do their job.

I think what would help is better training, more rigid screening, more closer supervisor of the class, etc...
It's a multifacted problem. You're right RL, a lot of public school programs have really unqualfied teachers. Also, maybe a system where regional dhh programs could work under the ageis of the Deaf School.

Back