About VP..

UpstNYDesigner

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone has bypass local or regional salesperson regarding Sorenson VP equipment? You see, the local salesman in my area really turned me off and my wife off. I was told you can install it yourself! But he really pursuit me to get one but I do not like pushy sales people!! They are like those car sales people! We wanted to take our time to get the machine and hook up to a tv. However, I have not yet to settle my computer/art studio after moving in last year. Still a mess! Ha. Anyway, I told the guy later but he wants to do it right away. My wife and I talked about him and we decided not to bother through him however, it would be great for me to use VP for my business and/or reach my wife at her work (she is hearing and an LPN at a local large doctor's office.)

My point is that I would like to install it myself, not some pushy salesperson. He even found my residence and bothered me in the evening when it was dinner time. For me at the time, I was eating dinner and relaxing watching TV.

Any of you have any extra VP or unwanted VP system that I can purchase or to receive it from you? To get my VP number, I will tell the company with the proper VIN number on the VP.

So, please let me know you have one!!! I mean NO SALES PEOPLE soliticing here! My business policy is no soliticing!

I'm pretty sure you can't get a Sorenson-branded VP-100 or 200 without having a Sorenson representative in your home or office to set the device up. You're more than welcome to purchase a D-Link device and install it on your own.

Yes, that's what I recommended Upstat to do. I even told him that CSDVRS gives away free Vp's.

There is a reason.

If you are deaf then you can apply for free at Sorenson Communications

Umm.. I AM Deaf. It is more of a matter that this salesman was rude to us at the Deaf Coffeehouse pushing us to get one and we were trying to enjoy our evening there. It was "Killing two birds with one stone". That means he turned us off with his pushy and he would be there at the coffeehouse again and again. Actually he did it twice! Is that clear? I already applied and then waited for Sorenson to give me their answer. About a month or so later, I emailed to their customer service and they did not response till a few days later! HUH!? I felt it was a turn off.

That is why I am really seeking for another product from someone else. I always prefer to fix things myself. That is another story.

Is that clear?

Umm.. I AM Deaf. It is more of a matter that this salesman was rude to us at the Deaf Coffeehouse pushing us to get one and we were trying to enjoy our evening there. It was "Killing two birds with one stone". That means he turned us off with his pushy and he would be there at the coffeehouse again and again. Actually he did it twice! Is that clear? I already applied and then waited for Sorenson to give me their answer. About a month or so later, I emailed to their customer service and they did not response till a few days later! HUH!? I felt it was a turn off.

That is why I am really seeking for another product from someone else. I always prefer to fix things myself. That is another story.

Is that clear?
Give Sorenson a time to reply it. They will let you know when they ll come over to install VP-200 for you. Try to be patient. Can you? (I am trying to help you :hug:)

A large portion of a salesman's paycheck is by commission... so every unit he sells, he gets paid for it.. so they have to use various tactics to get people to buy their products. you're going to find this almost everywhere you go.

Is that clear?

Yeah I agree with Mark.

Mark,

You can't go wrong with CSDVRS or HOVRS. They provide Dlink vps.

Give Sorenson a time to reply it. They will let you know when they ll come over to install VP-200 for you. Try to be patient. Can you? (I am trying to help you :hug:)

Thanks but they have not respond in months now. It is now Spring.. This was like late Fall or early Winter when that happened. Poor customer sales!! So, that is why I am looking into other competitors!

A large portion of a salesman's paycheck is by commission... so every unit he sells, he gets paid for it.. so they have to use various tactics to get people to buy their products. you're going to find this almost everywhere you go.

I know that! I used to be in automobile sales back in 2001. It is a cut throat business as you know it! I was an Internet Automobile Sales Consultant. They played me there so I left for that reason.

How can a salesman earn commission if that VP product is free to deaf people? Where the heck they are going to get the money??? Because of the way he acted, and he shouldnt in a restaurant--illegally! Why? The sign on the doors of about every business has that. You can not do sales for another business in that business. He represents Sorensen and he was trying to "sell" me that while we were in Panera Bread Restaurant! You can not do that. Against the Law. How would you feel if I try to sell my snowmobiles at your work place?

I know that! I used to be in automobile sales back in 2001. It is a cut throat business as you know it! I was an Internet Automobile Sales Consultant. They played me there so I left for that reason.

How can a salesman earn commission if that VP product is free to deaf people? Where the heck they are going to get the money??? Because of the way he acted, and he shouldnt in a restaurant--illegally! Why? The sign on the doors of about every business has that. You can not do sales for another business in that business. He represents Sorensen and he was trying to "sell" me that while we were in Panera Bread Restaurant! You can not do that. Against the Law. How would you feel if I try to sell my snowmobiles at your work place?

Right. Panera Bread is a place to sit down to eat and have social stuff, but not for doing business. This person from Sorenson that we know thinks he is the godfather, but he's not. He's just a poor sucker who got roped into doing deceitful business without understanding the rules of doing business.

I wouldn't like it if you tried to sell me snowmobiles at my workplace.

Better analogy: How would people like it if I brought the Girl Scouts to Panera just to sell cookies? Do you guys think people there at Panera especially the Management would enjoy that?

Back