About That Idea for Buying Olives Online

Funny. It summarizes a lot of online shopping experiences.

Funny it also summarizes a local shopping experience. I wanted to buy a nice lamp I saw at Walmart, it didn't come with light bulb and I had no idea what E17 was. 20 employees later and lots of dead end (most steered me toward automotive section), I ended up not buying the lamp.

:giggle: later I find out online that E17 is actually a common size in USA, between candelabra (E12) and medium base (E27), and yes Walmart do have the correct bulb but since no one could help me I couldn't find it. :laugh2:

I wonder how many other shopper were turned off by useless and vague information on light bulb size and lack of knowledgeable employee.

I was really looking forward to replacing the light fixtures in my back bedroom and utility room when I had the ceiling replaced 3 years ago.

The drywall guys did a good job on the bright white ceiling and we'd made our selection of fixtures based on 1 hanging in a display and pictures on the boxes. I'm curious if they have the bulbs. Sure they do! Wired in . . .

Now, when a bulb burns out, I guess I'll learn how many electricians it takes to change a light bulb . . . :roll:

this why i hate shopping,only upside is deaf boy at asda we both sign,he light up my day and me his

Back