About "Show me Deaf Film Festival"

Okay. One thing I wanna to say to you. You did your valueable time saying all the negative things about the films of many Deaf film makers, including mine.

Sorry.

I am one of them. Yes, You're are reading Trudy Fraser's post. I'm the one who made Pieces.

Hello.

You see, I don't make films out of money and business.

I know.

I just make films because I feel like it. I make films because it's fun. I enjoyed making it very much. I want to learn stuff about film making. It's just a big passion of mine. That's all.

Me too.

No, of course not! I'm not the Hollywood star directors like Steven Spielberg or James Cameron. I don't put my film in the festival just because I think my film is a blockbuster like Hollywood films. Sick!
You certainly put down many Deaf film makers. Why don't you get out there and educate Deaf film makers if you think you are so good? Can you teach us something we don't know?

No I am not good.

I would LOVE to hear feedbacks on my film, but no. You just simply put it down, thinking all Deaf film sucks. So what is the point of Deaf film festivals? Just give us a chance!

I didn't know you would read this Alldeaf forum. :giggle:

Thanks! I'm on my way making another film for the fun of it,

Me too.

and NO! I won't put anymore films over there for festivals just because they will be put down by negative comments like yours!

Fine.

Sure! I'll accept feedbacks. Sure I'll accept critics, but I won't tolerate negative comments like that. So any valuable feedbacks on my film, Pieces will be appeciated.

Any positive feedbacks, no negative feedbacks?

P.S. One thing I wanna ask you - were you hurt in any way at the festival? It seems like you were hurt so you just splur it all out in here? Just askin'.....

Yes I was hurt.

1. I thought that it will be at the real MOVIE THEATRE with popcorn, hot dog,
nacho, drinks, and all. I am very disappointed.
But the room is in the back , across the room from the Bar. Many chairs with no arm rest. And stage looks like a wood box, no curtain, no big screen,
just a big white wall, with home projector plug up to DVD player sitting on
a table. And cloths covering up the windows, so no light from the sun
won't come in the room. And door slamming when people come in or out,
make it difficult for me to look at the movie.

I was expecting a MOVIE THEATRE with concession.

Sorry, more negative comments...

2. I didn't have fun there.
I chatted with few people, watch movies all day, eat, & sleep at hotel.

3. The fat man who sat on the front row, told me I don't deserve
any trophy. But how does he know me but I don't know him. I don't
even know his name.

And the social worker told me there were rumor about me,
I think. So I was thinking... someone must have told people to leave
my movie "All About Memphis".
I don't know if I am paranoid or not. How I suppose to know
if my film is really really really good or really really really bad.

Did many people left my film because someone told them to?
Or what?

If that is true, people didn't give me a chance.

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

Good thing is....

Gary Brooks told me about Cool 3D, I got one now...
and wow. Animation, that is how Jade, Gary Brooks, Joe Josslyn, and No talking allow crew added to their movies. Jade used cartoon airplane
and cartoon fire on her documentary. Gary Brooks's spaceship, green balls, the paint brush and paint board in No Talking Allowed film. I will give Cool 3D software to my nephew who is 11.
I really don't think it worth $129.

Don’t take it personally, Trudy. Patrice is our resident troll extraordinaire. She has made several thousand posts here since she first joined, and never has anything of any real value to say. Her life is just one long pathetic pity party, and she wants nothing more than to drag everybody into it. Take everything she says with a grain of salt.

At Hollywood,
Yeah you could have seen that tv director who directed 2 series of Law & Order, he was so depressed. He complain complain complain.
And other director said Denzel Washington can't act at all, the actor
was all over the place. And they had to edit it perfectly.
And a female director told me actress who played Twister, was butt ugly.
She wore ton of makeup and cameraman has to adjust the camera
and light and put her in good position. Helen Hunt I believe.

At Hollywood,
Yeah you could have seen that tv director who directed 2 series of Law & Order, he was so depressed. He complain complain complain.
And other director said Denzel Washington can't act at all, the actor
was all over the place. And they had to edit it perfectly.
And a female director told me actress who played Twister, was butt ugly.
She wore ton of makeup and cameraman has to adjust the camera
and light and put her in good position. Helen Hunt I believe.

Who cares?

The snake's lips were wet. Wow. It was a cute snake to me.
I didn't ask if it was poison or if it bites. I just went up to it and kiss it.

And a female director told me actress who played Twister, was butt ugly. She wore ton of makeup and cameraman has to adjust the camera and light and put her in good position. Helen Hunt I believe.
Don’t EVEN dis’ Helen Hunt. She’s 1000 times more woman than you’ll ever be. And she’s fucking beautiful, too.

What is wrong with you guys? I thought this is a free country, I can say whatever I want. I didn't hurt you Lev and JClarke.
Why you want to see me hurt?
What did I ever do to you?

Don't you have a life? Leave me alone... and stop calling me a troll.

What is wrong with you guys? I thought this is a free country, I can say whatever I want. I didn't hurt you Lev and JClarke.
Why you want to see me hurt?
What did I ever do to you?

Don't you have a life? Leave me alone... and stop calling me a troll.

I do have a life, but let me leave a mental note for you nobody likes you

I do have a life, but let me leave a mental note for you nobody likes you

My mom likes me. God likes me. My sister likes me. All my friends here like me. My family like me. Many people like me.

Deaf people don't like me, because
they don't like themselves. You guys are so mad at the world. I understand
yall frustration.

My mom likes me. God likes me. My sister likes me. All my friends here like me. My family like me. Many people like me.

Deaf people don't like me, because
they don't like themselves. You guys are so mad at the world. I understand
yall frustration.

Oh shut up, lady.

Good power, Lev. ;)

Thanks. :thumb: Guys who like intelligent woman ALWAYS like Helen Hunt. If Patrice could actually figure out how men think, she might actually get one someday. He’ll probably be freshly paroled, but hey—ya gotta start somewhere, right? :mrgreen:

Thanks. :thumb: Guys who like intelligent woman ALWAYS like Helen Hunt. If Patrice could actually figure out how men think, she might actually get one someday. He’ll probably be freshly paroled, but hey—ya gotta start somewhere, right? :mrgreen:

Damn right, Lev! ;)

then How come Helen Hunt was married for one year and then got a divorce?
And then has a child by another man out of wedlock.

Some Holy Thou woman you got there, Lev and jclarke. She must be a slut.

Last edited:
then How come Helen Hunt was married for one year and then got a divorce?
And then has a child by another man out of wedlock.

Some Holy Thou woman you got there, Lev and jclarke. She must be a slut.

Who cares about her personal life?

Updates..2008

Hello! hmmm! I am surprised at the direction that discussion went. I did not have the luxury of time to read every blog. There are gadzillion blogs everyday from millions of b/v loggers.

The movie "Pieces" was interesting. I did see it few times and I am impressed with the artwork and footage. I know it is difficult for one artist to appreciate another artist's work without criticism.

Criticism is ok if it is in advisory tone.

I understand where people are coming from. Some can be downright rude, radical, ornery and oppressive. Some will be gentle, down to earth, diplomatic and sincere. We are the same family sharing values.

We are still learning so we oughta help each other.

Like Chinese proverb, we scratch their backs and they scratch our backs. (we help one another)

:ty:

On other hand, how is everyone doing?

=)

Back