About pregnant issues.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
I'm very curious.

Did you get incude or letting your baby choose to decide when to born?

Since, I'm going to have the medicine on around 38 weeks to making the clevixs*sp* to getting big or something like that then I could start labor from there. I want to having my baby so my baby brother could meet his own niece before he leaves for Army on June 3rd since Im very concern if my baby will born late after June 3rd. I really, really want my brother to seeing his niece once before he leaves to Army. I know he will return back, MAYBE, in December. Then it will be only one week to seeing him.

Go ahead to dicussion about incude and such like that. :)

My neice had the medicine to make her labor start because her baby was due on Christmas. She went into the hospital on Dec. 22 to have labor induced so that she would not go into labor on Christmas.

Good news, mother and baby did great. The baby is now a beautiful 3 year old little girl.

My neice had the medicine to make her labor start because her baby was due on Christmas. She went into the hospital on Dec. 22 to have labor induced so that she would not go into labor on Christmas.

Good news, mother and baby did great. The baby is now a beautiful 3 year old little girl.

Oh that's awesome. Since, I just want to have her before letting my brother go away.

Even, I was teasing my brother that I will let him come in the delivery room with me when I am going to birth his niece and I will hold his hand until I break his hand that's way he cannot go to army. He was like HEY! and gave me that face like don't you dare to.. I was laughing. I will miss him :(

Both of my kids were born 2 weeks early so I had no chance to even think about inducing labor.

Oh that's awesome. Since, I just want to have her before letting my brother go away.

Even, I was teasing my brother that I will let him come in the delivery room with me when I am going to birth his niece and I will hold his hand until I break his hand that's way he cannot go to army. He was like HEY! and gave me that face like don't you dare to.. I was laughing. I will miss him :(

I'm sorry that you brother will be going away for awhile, and I don't blame you at all for wanting to give him the gift of meeting his niece before he goes away. It sounds like you and your brother are very close. That is wonderful!

Both of my kids were born 2 weeks early so I had no chance to even think about inducing labor.

You're lucky but, my mom have her first girl(my sister) born in one month early then having me but Im two weeks late then my sister, on right date and my brother, two weeks early. That's hard to saying since I don't know when my baby will be come, that's why I want her to come by May 30 instead of late due by my brother, he will be going away on 3rd of June. :(

I'm sorry that you brother will be going away for awhile, and I don't blame you at all for wanting to give him the gift of meeting his niece before he goes away. It sounds like you and your brother are very close. That is wonderful!

Yeppers, thanks. All of my family and Im very closer than everybody can see that. I just can't being apart away from them. I just hope that he will be back safely then I will be happy.

Well I let my baby decide to comes...I was gonna to be induced on the 13th but my baby came on the 11th whew..I don't like number 13 though. :)

Wish you best of luck! It is up to the dr's decsion...but I am sure your dr can understand about your brother leaves for Army.

Well I let my baby decide to comes...I was gonna to be induced on the 13th but my baby came on the 11th whew..I don't like number 13 though. :)

Wish you best of luck! It is up to the dr's decsion...but I am sure your dr can understand about your brother leaves for Army.

Ohh that's cool.

My doctor says can do that with the medicine but incude can't because of insurance and have to be 41 weeks or having healthy reasons. Since Im fine plus May 30th will be my 40 weeks and hard to say what if my baby decies to stay in more longer =( nd that's why I want to having her before him goes away

I was incuded May 23rd so my daughter was born a week early because she was getting to big. Glad is was 23rd a good number her birth number bring me good luck lately ha.

I dont see anything wrong for you getting induced. My situation doesnt apply to this post. I was induced because I had a high blood pressure. I had a preeclampia. SO I was in danger. I was so glad that my girl was born early because she was born on my nephew and my interpreter who helped me through birth's birthday! It was cool.
If your health condition is great and the baby's, then so be it. Hopefully your doctor agrees. There are some doctors prefer not have their patients induced. BUT you got a very good reason!!! I wish you luck!! I love giving a birth even tho it was so painful!!! hehe.

T'care!

You're lucky but, my mom have her first girl(my sister) born in one month early then having me but Im two weeks late then my sister, on right date and my brother, two weeks early. That's hard to saying since I don't know when my baby will be come, that's why I want her to come by May 30 instead of late due by my brother, he will be going away on 3rd of June. :(

Right..never know when a baby will be ready to be born. :)

I didn't have any plan but let my boys decide when they want to get out of my womb to the world...:D

My oldest son: birth date should be 27th March, he decided to get out to world one week early... 23rd March... :eek3:

My youngest son: birth date should be 6th May, he got out on one day later 7th May.

i was only induced with one of my kids-my first. he was 2 weeks late, so I finally gave in to induction. my 2 girls were both born on their own, on their actual due date. *word of advice: not sure if you are using pain medication or not, but pitocin (the drug they use to induce labor) makes labor come harder and faster, often more painful. I have had all natural, no pain medication labors with my 1 induction and 2 natural births.*

My son TJ was born 5 weeks early which was 35 weeks. he was already 7 lb and 3 oz 19 1/4 inches long. he was suppose to be due July 29th. He was born on June 23rd.

Later I found out I did the due date wrong. I thought it was counting from the last days of your first period to calcuate the due date. I was wrong. counting back from FIRST day of your period to calcuate the proper due date.

My doctor recalcuated the due date and said TJ was suppose to be due July 11th so made sense? I was 37 weeks along. so obivously he was not born early like we thought at first.

Funny i went in labor especially back labor for 3 days. I told my sister i am in labor. I am positive. She said no.. go walk which i did and it still wont go away? i said forget it so went to the hospital. They said yes I was in active labor. I was 4 inches dilated so obivously? LOL.. they said it was too early so have to stop the labor. so they gave me lot of shots and magnesium to stop the labor. next morning my cervix was dilated to 5 cm. Doctor said once its over 5 cm cant stop labor.. so have to let it process into full labor so he ordered to stop shots and the magneusim. I went in full labor then 5 hours later I gave birth to TJ.

I think it was funny when i was wrong on due date and they tried to stop my labor? hahaha.. oops.. hehehe..

it all depend on baby and your body .. it iwll know when its time .. :)

Back