About my wife

armymech81

Reaction score
Sorry to inform u guys, but she going to be busy and everything till she finally gets to Germany. She a lot of stuff she needs to do before she leaves, like pick-up passports and picking up her and the kids tickets. We are still hoping she gets here early Dec.:fingersx:

Sorry to inform u guys, but she going to be busy and everything till she finally gets to Germany. She a lot of stuff she needs to do before she leaves, like pick-up passports and picking up her and the kids tickets. We are still hoping she gets here early Dec.:fingersx:

I hope things work out as you guys both planned. Good luck in what you both do!!

My husband is right.. I will be very busy.. I am still hoping to be with my HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND in early of DECEMBER so I can RAPE him.. :fingersx: :fingersx:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I will try my BEST to view AD sometimes next week.. :)

Good luck to get everything all set with tickets and passports then Safe Trip. Rape him after put your kids sleep! Enjoy Thanksgiving. :):):)

Ohh hope u have a safe trip to Germany! heh! be careful and Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! :)

My husband is right.. I will be very busy.. I am still hoping to be with my HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND in early of DECEMBER so I can RAPE him.. :fingersx: :fingersx:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I will try my BEST to view AD sometimes next week.. :)

:eek3: RAPE!!! Oh uh I better call the cops. :giggle: You go girl but make sure your kids are sound asleep and not getting out of the bed and find you raping your husband. :rofl:

Good luck on your trip! Don't get too excited, also! ;) If ya know what I mean. :giggle:

Good Luck on your trip & be careful & Happy Thanksgiving to the both of y'all:)

Back