About Iphone*

Toma

Reaction score
Is Iphone worth getting?
And why? Thanks.

If you're heavy typing anywhere include drive in car... No

oh i don't know, it's just because my step-father told me that he will get me one.

i phone is NOT hearing aid compatible. I have been told ci wearers have hard time as well. food for thought.

Can you give me the link so i can see it as look like? I did trying with my friend's Iphone ... they loves it and i droooooling! I was keep to telling my wife that i want a IPHONE but i forget, we still under contract so it's not worth because i have to pay terminate for $400 for me and my wife. So, we have to waiting until next year, tho

I have the iphone 3g, it is 8gb also i use TAP plan for deaf, "Text Accessibility Plan" that give you unlimited text,web,email. I love it because it have all games,many apps you want download, mostly is paid and free also the 3.0 firmware release end of june plus new iphone coming too

Do y'all know about SCIPHONE? SCIPHONE look like same as Iphone. Its better than nothings ;-) It's cheapest one better than Iphone because Iphone is too much price and deposit but SCIPHONE is cost me $139 that's it! I trying to thinkin abt buy one with no Contract...

Do y'all know about SCIPHONE? SCIPHONE look like same as Iphone. Its better than nothings ;-) It's cheapest one better than Iphone because Iphone is too much price and deposit but SCIPHONE is cost me $139 that's it! I trying to thinkin abt buy one with no Contract...

mmm who is the brand of sciphone? thanks

sciphone is wallpaper and application..

no! SCIPHONE is like same as Apple Iphone. You can research Sciphone anywhere in google. That's why, i shocked and see it. They said Apple Iphone is cost you too much right? Sciphone is only cost you for $140 with no contract, always unlock whatever you want to, and one year warranty, that's kewl as i never see!

okay fyi, that sciphone is wallpaper but the sciphone i86 is big ripoff and i watch it..i think iphone is best for you but you cant get iphone. i understand that is alright

Sciphone i86?! How long you been know? Yea, Iphone is cost me too much price abt $1,300 for contract and deposit by meh and my wife. So fkin that off!

Sciphone i86?! How long you been know? Yea, Iphone is cost me too much price abt $1,300 for contract and deposit by meh and my wife. So fkin that off!

i just learned sciphone i86 today, the iphone 3g cost 199 dollar with free 2 year contact for you and wife. plus 58 dollar per month because of govnt fee and tax fee so the total monthly cost like said 116 dollar...unlimited web,text,email..it is worth. i understand your concern.

i just learned sciphone i86 today, the iphone 3g cost 199 dollar with free 2 year contact for you and wife. plus 58 dollar per month because of govnt fee and tax fee so the total monthly cost like said 116 dollar...unlimited web,text,email..it is worth. i understand your concern.

Yea, i understand what yo sayin but they has to checkin on my credit and my wife's credit... They cost us about $800 to pay deposit and buy Iphone for me and my wife... that's too mush, yo know what i sayin?

Yea, i understand what yo sayin but they has to checkin on my credit and my wife's credit... They cost us about $800 to pay deposit and buy Iphone for me and my wife... that's too mush, yo know what i sayin?

yeah i know what you said... alright no problem

i research on AT&T websites that iphones

iphones black is $199.00 plus taxes
iphones black is $299.00 plus taxes
iphones whites is $299.00 plus taxes

i would like get one of iphone somedays but not now

Back