About hid kits of my baby ford……?

anna1985beatufy

Reaction score
My baby ford just came home only half years, I like it more than computer and psp game player.
But this morning , I found one crevice on the light. And I can’t restart the lights.
Why it can’t light on ? so confused .
Maybe my hid light conversion kid is damaged because of my mistake .
But I never buy car accessory from ebay or others website.
Do you have some good idear? Where can I buy one piece , which brand is most valuable?
Thank you for all your advice .

My baby ford just came home only half years, I like it more than computer and psp game player.
But this morning , I found one crevice on the light. And I can’t restart the lights.
Why it can’t light on ? so confused .
Maybe my hid light conversion kid is damaged because of my mistake .
But I never buy car accessory from ebay or others website.
Do you have some good idear? Where can I buy one piece , which brand is most valuable?
Thank you for all your advice .

Make sure I understood you.

This morning when you turned the lights on and they didnt work? Both of them didnt turn on or just one? When you tried to turn them on did they do anything; like did they try to light up and flicker and cut off OR did they just no come on at all?

Are the HID's factory OEM or did you install the kit? Where did you buy the kit at IF you purchased it aftermarket? When did you buy it?

I go with tigersharkdude, first thing to check the wires and ground circuit for sign of loose wire(s) or loose connector(s) or defect bulb or module? Just a thought.

i get vvme hid for two days ,it is so so good and cheap with shoping , anyone who has the same hid light ?

"Do not touch the bulb with your bare hands! Oils from your fingers bake onto the bulb. And touching a hot bulb can cause it to break."

Back