about all deaf

AllisonJoy made me do it!!!! *pointing to AllisonJoy*

:wtf: at CK?!What a rude!! This isn't for insulting or whatever like that. We are here to socialize, learning, sharing the experiences, events, etc u name it. :roll:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
well i had been went in hearing forums and thinking myself WISH have deaf forum till Lessy i dont remmy her ad sn told me about alldeaf like i said :wtf: and decide curious came in here OMG that DEAF FORUM!! I was soooooooo HAPPPy!!! thank TO Lessy!!
encore.gif

Welcome to AllDeaf.com! That's me as Lessy aka Lasza. now u know me. Glad to see u join here. :D

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Hey, i guess that this mistake i posted on your thread.... peace and have fun to read different threads around... forget about this issues okay? tweety
she isn't only person that can't understand ur shits..me either. i dunno what the heck are you talkin about. :ugh:

Originally posted by Fly Free
i consider the BEST year to be 1997!!!!! 1997 had so much teasing, and jibing of eachother and so many LAUGHS :laugh2:

OH yes yes, i was there for a whole of 1997. Defy that year was best for me using AOL. whoa!!!! Survived with many truth and dare games in private chatroom and many things happen there. I sitll think 1997 was best year. Wish go back but cannot. dang dang.

Thanks to Fly Free for lead me into AllDeaf.com. SHe told me abou tthat. make me so curious. end up i enjoy drop message what I feel to say something. :cool:

-lamo-

:afro: Just like mine hair.. I came this site cuz i was boring with stuff so this site was not bad.. on3

Originally posted by Lasza
Welcome to AllDeaf.com! That's me as Lessy aka Lasza. now u know me. Glad to see u join here. :D

ohh thats you !!! i remmy your username now jump and huggggg thank you for bring me in here and really enjoy stay here thank you thank you !!!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:werd:!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY!!!!!! im so sick of the deaf chatroom now with the NONSTOP bickering, gossiping, talking abt ppl who arent in the chatroom -- makes me wonder if some ppl who obsesses over that crap has anything else in their life to do and above all im SICK of ppl just lying right thru their fingers and they have been clearly busted for that :ugh: :roll: that bs is definately OLDDDDDDDDDDDD and i consider the BEST year to be 1997!!!!! 1997 had so much teasing, and jibing of eachother and so many LAUGHS :laugh2: remmy MsGiglz qq hehe

yeahh you are damn right .. i remmy in past when i join 1996.. 1996 to 1997 the BEST years but now worse terrible ugh!! thats life
rotz.gif

Well. Alex tell me abt alldeaf so i look and found it cool!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
she isn't only person that can't understand ur shits..me either. i dunno what the heck are you talkin about. :ugh:
i have no clue your mental issues.. i will seek online to find mental institutions site that where you need to register for enroll that mental classes you will learn how your behavor properly and straight things issues out before you come back this! :zzz:

:confused: nevermind, ya dunno what the hell im talkin about...even girls too. go back to class where they suppose teach "common sense"

Originally posted by ckfarbes
Hey, i guess that this mistake i posted on your thread.... peace and have fun to read different threads around... forget about this issues okay? tweety

:slap: ckfarbes who i m one the person pull her in this dol so she started interesting into this dol duh ck. eh

Back