abc story help

dreamyGerm

Reaction score
Well, i have to do an abc story in two weeks and i found this one.
ASL - American Sign Language

How would you guys sign/mime, the part from T to W?.
i'm having a little difficulty with those, so i hope you guys can help me with that.Thanks!.:cool:

Hehe, no replies in the whole week..Well i decided to make my own, it was easier than i thought and fun.

That link was very strange. I am not sure I understand what this abcstory thing is. Most of the stuff by the letters didn't go along with that letter.
What am I missing?

We only do real news articles, stories, and such and change from english to ASL.

That link was very strange. I am not sure I understand what this abcstory thing is. Most of the stuff by the letters didn't go along with that letter.
What am I missing?

ABC Stories are little dramas that tell a story while integrated the letter handshapes of the alphabet (in order) into signs that tell the story ... a very, very clever skill, in my opinion.

So, try going back to the link and reading it like a screen play, imagining the actions associated with the signs.

Does anyone else have links to ABC Stories in different sign/written languages?

ABC Stories are little dramas that tell a story while integrated the letter handshapes of the alphabet (in order) into signs that tell the story ... a very, very clever skill, in my opinion.

So, try going back to the link and reading it like a screen play, imagining the actions associated with the signs.

Yes. And ASLGAL - look at handshapes, not just whole signs. So "D "worm"" make perfect sense. Maybe not in English though ;)

InfoOfficer: I don't know of other abc stories. Sorry. But if so I will post.

ABC story

Oh this looks like fun! I will see if my kids and I can invent one!

try google, there should be a few.

Well guys, I finished ASL 2 now i will take asl 3next semester.I guess i'm getting more serious about this hehe.

Currently im practicing a song by ozzy osbourne"Mama im coming home" in sign language. So i hope i can make it right most of it...:fingersx:

I would really love to see the ABC story you made... could you pleeeeeeeeeeease make a video of it and show it?

Back