A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

IMG_20141111_114958_0_zpsyg2ddfdn.jpg

This particular photo I had a picture of, but it wasn't great quality, but this one is much better.

This is in Uptown, over on Sheridan, a 1/2 block east of where I live.

IMG_20141108_114343_0_zpshfhwrv7k.jpg

When I saw these on my way to Macy's last Saturday, I had to chuckle, knowing there are a few people who would like to have a few of these.

This photo was taken just after 6:30 this morning, and a spur of the moment one:

IMG_20141115_064014_0_zps9qjqbsfa.jpg

I probably won't be seeing too many more of these now that colder weather is here.

This photo was taken just after 6:30 this morning, and a spur of the moment one:

IMG_20141115_064014_0_zps9qjqbsfa.jpg

I probably won't be seeing too many more of these now that colder weather is here.

From the photo you posted I cannot figure out what you will probably not be seeing too many more of.

Sunrises? Too cold to be going out in the morning to take pics perhaps?
Sunrises. I don't get to see many when it gets cold, as when it gets cold, it usually gets windy, so this is a rarity when it's cold like this. The cold itself doesn't bother me-- just something I've gotten used to.

Chicagoblue, I love the pics of the river and nightlife . I would to eat a deep dish pizza to top the night ;)

Chicagoblue, I love the pics of the river and nightlife . I would to eat a deep dish pizza to top the night ;)

You're in luck. If yoi ever do come here, there is a place just around the bridge on the other side.

Yeah. Actually spotted it coming up the stairs from that area on the south end. I'm standing on the north end, just off of Michigan Ave. That other bridge I think is Wabash.

Makes me want to visit Chicago one day :)

Makes me want to visit Chicago one day :)
You may want to wait until it gets warmer. It's not exactly ideal to walk next to the river these days, unless you REALLY bundle up for a trip down there, as it WILL be cold.

You may want to wait until it gets warmer. It's not exactly ideal to walk next to the river these days, unless you REALLY bundle up for a trip down there, as it WILL be cold.

True, fly just get a slice of pizza LOL

True, fly just get a slice of pizza LOL

LOL. Or you could get a slice of NYC pizza, as one those slices are HUGE. I just may try that in a few weeks' time. :P However, Chicago deep dish pizza is the BEST. :thumb:

LOL. Or you could get a slice of NYC pizza, as one those slices are HUGE. I just may try that in a few weeks' time. :P However, Chicago deep dish pizza is the BEST. :thumb:

I seem to be the oddball in this discussion. I want my pizza to have a THIN crust!!!

I seem to be the oddball in this discussion. I want my pizza to have a THIN crust!!!
You are missing out on some seriously good stuff. The deep dish pizza is totally worth the trip. :hmm: I think I just may order one on December 1st. *makes mental note to order deep dish pizza*

You are missing out on some seriously good stuff. The deep dish pizza is totally worth the trip. :hmm: I think I just may order one on December 1st. *makes mental note to order deep dish pizza*

I didn't say I had not had the deep (I have) but the THIN is my preference by a long way!

Back