A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Stand by me is a lovely song. I already heard of it from a different genre, the original is always better!

Judas priest? eeek!
Metallica? no... just no.
insane posse clown? Never heard of them. Don't want too, it sounds like a movie from IT. no thanks! lol

i dont feel good so, later peeps!

Stand by me is a lovely song. I already heard of it from a different genre, the original is always better!

Yes, the original by Ben E. King rocks.

There’s also another variation orchestrated by Karen Gibson. Absolutely lovely. I’ll see if I can find you a link if you want it.

I have both in my phone.

Yes, the original by Ben E. King rocks.

There’s also another variation orchestrated by Karen Gibson. Absolutely lovely. I’ll see if I can find you a link if you want it.

I have both in my phone.
I probably could youtube it? :) I am looking for it right now. found it. LOVELY!

Last edited:
Did you get your shooting in?
No. I went and was cleaning the site. Trash, brass, and etc etc. A Redneck loon showed up with his posse in tow and drove up right on me. He started setting up targets in a manner that wasn’t safe. I told them have fun and bounced. I got a small amount of brass I give to an old guy. He turns it in for some extra $$$$:D

The Finlander.... just dont shoot your eye out :D:D[/QUOTE]
I have very safe gun habits. I’m more dangerous with a hammer. Oops. :D

I am in the mood for some Trans- Siberian Orchestra . Next month they announce tour dates, I can’t wait!

Back