A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I need sleep

Me too. I get like 4 a night. Boo. :afro:

Ouch! Get some good sleep! I know , I will !
I'm continually haunted by Steve Jobs telling me what I meant to say.
oops!!! I have those mobile spelling error . I need to slow down on my typing . Of course , only the PERFECT members do anything to attack me.

I need 6 hours of sleep. Maybe I'll tell the ladies to stop texting me after 9:00 pm. Unless they are shipping a sweet pic. :D

I need 6 hours of sleep. Maybe I'll tell the ladies to stop texting me after 9:00 pm. Unless they are shipping a sweet pic. :D
Good plan set your auto -text message to "hold my messages " :D

Ouch! Get some good sleep! I know , I will !

oops!!! I have those mobile spelling error . I need to slow down on my typing . Of course , only the PERFECT members do anything to attack me.
Nobody attacked you. Sheesh, a little sensitive?

Last edited:
Two Jeep front windshields replaced in two months. I think it's number seven or eight on this Jeep. I'm glad they've been covered by insurance !00%. The most recent one the windshield company replaced for free because the crack was the result of faulty installation. Whew!

Now we have a new crack on our driver side window! Will it never end? :lol:

Ok. Tell them chicks to wait. Good plan. :afro:
Yes. You will be well rested and ready to late night chat with the girls. Make sure you spell correctly, write in proper grammar; who am I kidding LOL I am sure the chicks are not nit picks haha

EDIT: bad form. no one saw this. move along.

Last edited:
Back