A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

I would guess that if they did fingerprinting on any that is involved in a crime, Beo's would show up on them though I would think Beo can make a good case that he didn't have anything to do with it now that the report is registered.

But... I'm no lawyer or police officer :).
I doubt any fingerprints would be on anything laying out in the elements

I can't vouch for the items causing liability - it might be a state law wherever he lives - but here in Minnesota, if you leave your car running for any reason and it is stolen at that time, and an incident happens (accident, homicide, etc.) the owner is just as liable as the person who stole it. I'm sure there's some flexibility as to the charges, but still. ....
That's anywhere, that's what insurance is for.

So how would you be liable for any injuries they cause with something they stole from you? It wasn't a gun???? If that's the case Id cut down all the trees too so they don't break a branch off and whack someone as well....lol
I can't vouch for the items causing liability - it might be a state law wherever he lives - but here in Minnesota, if you leave your car running for any reason and it is stolen at that time, and an incident happens (accident, homicide, etc.) the owner is just as liable as the person who stole it. I'm sure there's some flexibility as to the charges, but still. ....
I would guess that if they did fingerprinting on any that is involved in a crime, Beo's would show up on them though I would think Beo can make a good case that he didn't have anything to do with it now that the report is registered.

But... I'm no lawyer or police officer :).

Had to have my tooth extracted this morning and an implant will cost me an arm. %#@&!
In the waiting room, I talked with a couple mothers about the theft incident and they were surprisingly knowledgeable. They both agreed that it is possible that the owner of a stolen car (with the keys left in the ignition) could be liable for any incident arising from it, but not always. If the thief slams into a school bus, the owner most likely will not be held responsible, because it could not be reasonably foreseen. However, if there were children in the area and one takes the car for a joyride and has an accident, then the owner would be held liable, for it is negligent to leave the keys in the car in that case. Yeah, it is complicated. They agreed that if the child steals my sharpened machete and cut himself or others, then I would be responsible. But since I made the report, I am off the hook.
I see the boys sometimes, and next time I see one or more of them, I will stop and have a talk with them or their parents. We'll see.

Had to have my tooth extracted this morning and an implant will cost me an arm. %#@&!
In the waiting room, I talked with a couple mothers about the theft incident and they were surprisingly knowledgeable. They both agreed that it is possible that the owner of a stolen car (with the keys left in the ignition) could be liable for any incident arising from it, but not always. If the thief slams into a school bus, the owner most likely will not be held responsible, because it could not be reasonably foreseen. However, if there were children in the area and one takes the car for a joyride and has an accident, then the owner would be held liable, for it is negligent to leave the keys in the car in that case. Yeah, it is complicated. They agreed that if the child steals my sharpened machete and cut himself or others, then I would be responsible. But since I made the report, I am off the hook.
I see the boys sometimes, and next time I see one or more of them, I will stop and have a talk with them or their parents. We'll see.
Follow them home wearing a Jason Vorhee's mask and jumper and just stand outside staring at the house....with a sign thats reads, " I want my Machete back" !!!!!

Does anyone realize that we have deaf blind members here? Be kind.

Yes, a many of us do but the few that won't be considerate about it spoil threads for those that need something as simple as not using colored fonts.

And then she harasses the rest of us via PMs about the color fonts. I don't understand it. It's ridiculous and mean. And she wonders why nobody here likes her. Duh.

Dang. It seems like my hearing friends are drifting away. They're becoming activists and losing patience with everything. A couple of them make faces when I ask them to repeat what they said. Sighhh. I hope I am imagining this but I don't think so.

Dang. It seems like my hearing friends are drifting away. They're becoming activists and losing patience with everything. A couple of them make faces when I ask them to repeat what they said. Sighhh. I hope I am imagining this but I don't think so.

Oh that stinks.. but most of us have been through that too so totally understand. I'm lucky enough to have a few hearing friends who understand and never lose patience with me.

Oh that stinks.. but most of us have been through that too so totally understand. I'm lucky enough to have a few hearing friends who understand and never lose patience with me.
Same here. They are lucky I do not become exasperated with them. ;)

Dodged a big one today. I was moving a water softener for an elderly couple when I almost knocked over their antique oil lamp, but I somehow caught it. Yeah, quick as lightning! I am glad I did, because the old man said it belonged to his grandmother. Oh boy.

Thanks, you guys. I dislike it when she hates having to text me. She hates that I can't hear on a phone, and won't use the relay, so she has to text or email me and she says it's too much work ! Does she not understand she has a deaf daughter?

AC, I'm very sorry about you have issue with your families and I hopefully you are feel better soon.

I expressed my frustration with my families and yes, I had horrible anxiety, so I was feel like to get out of my way.

Thanks, you guys. I dislike it when she hates having to text me. She hates that I can't hear on a phone, and won't use the relay, so she has to text or email me and she says it's too much work ! Does she not understand she has a deaf daughter?

That is very frustrating, hopefully there is a better day ahead that she can get to text or e-mail to communicate with you. :hug:

Back