A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling extremely lazy now but gotta report to work soon. :mad:

I'm thinking about putting my crocs and hoodie on to go get the mail in my PJs.

Watching #19 ranked Mizzou vs Texas A&M. GO MIZZOU! GO MIZZOU!!!
Nice to have a weekend off, except for a short trip to see my folks tomorrow. Ho hum...

7 hours till Take off...... 11 hours till Par.......TAY :)

Had some Jehovah's Witnesses come up here, had they stayed any longer, they would have witnessed something rather sinister.

Oh, I also found $240 in change laying around. Part of it was already rolled up, and the other was divided into cups in a box. Apparently this change has been collecting for quite some time. The change is mine and I have tendency to throw it in a drawer for later or just toss it on my nightstand. This money will give me a boost in my spring tuition.

Oh, I also found $240 in change laying around. Part of it was already rolled up, and the other was divided into cups in a box. Apparently this change has been collecting for quite some time. The change is mine and I have tendency to throw it in a drawer for later or just toss it on my nightstand. This money will give me a boost in my spring tuition.

or a new iphone.

Tonight is my 20 year high school renunion bash...Just posted a status update wishing everyone a good time and to have a drink for me. I cant wait to see the pics tmw. Amazing...at our 10 year renunion, we would have never thought about something like FB to connect all of us again. lol

I'm thinking about putting my crocs and hoodie on to go get the mail in my PJs.

I wish I was able to do that today. Worked from 9 to 4 PM and then came home to mow the grass/decorate my house.

I wish I was able to do that today. Worked from 9 to 4 PM and then came home to mow the grass/decorate my house.

ICK, not fun.

Well it was a nice day here in Arkansas. I'm nearly done with all my domestic shiz. I really don't feel like going out tonight so I'll probably make something for dinner here and watch a DVD from my collection.

Just trash talked back to my east friends about Giants v Phillies..

WOOT!! SF Giants won over Phillies.. HELL YEAH!!!

I am so bad...I DO NOT want to go to my friend's son's bday party today. For once, I would like to stay home on a Sunday and relax but no luck. :(

I'm a vampire cuz I had to go kaiser to get blood test but i had to do it twice cuz the bitch didn't find my vein in my left arm.. ouch that hurts but good news is my results came back negative meaning I don't have diabetes.. now mom gulped LOL she thinks I eat junk food every day well she doesn't know what I really want to eat those days cuz I don't go to resturants that much like in past I remember old time that we wud have pizza on every friday or go resturant.. big boy resturant ugh coco's eh not crazy about it tho.. :P but anyway have a good sunday to all of you ;)

I'm a vampire cuz I had to go kaiser to get blood test but i had to do it twice cuz the bitch didn't find my vein in my left arm.. ouch that hurts but good news is my results came back negative meaning I don't have diabetes.. now mom gulped LOL she thinks I eat junk food every day well she doesn't know what I really want to eat those days cuz I don't go to resturants that much like in past I remember old time that we wud have pizza on every friday or go resturant.. big boy resturant ugh coco's eh not crazy about it tho.. :P but anyway have a good sunday to all of you ;)

Im curious to what your triglyceride level is.

Had some Jehovah's Witnesses come up here, had they stayed any longer, they would have witnessed something rather sinister.

What? Would you have insisted on baptizing them?

Does an odd triglyceride number mean the person would seem diabetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back